|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes John think he did an unwise thing in bringing Robby to his home?
(a) He is afraid that he'll want to leave his wife to go with Robby.
(b) He is afraid of being tried as an accomplice.
(c) He can't risk his position or reputation.
(d) He doesn't trust Johnny-Boy.
2. What kinds of places did Robby NOT frequent?
(a) Hang out corners.
(b) Girl's houses.
3. What does John say is an inmate's worst enemy?
(a) The other prisoners.
(b) The legal system.
(d) Prison food.
4. Where was Robby arrested?
5. How many years separate John and Robby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does John get at the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Jamila when she visits Robby in prison?
3. How does John say he and his family have to behavior at the prison?
4. Who is Jake?
5. What does John say Jamila remembers about Robby?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)