|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings doe John have?
2. What theme runs through 'Brothers and Keepers'?
(a) Christian virtue.
3. What does John say he and his family see when they drive up?
(a) Chain link fences and dogs.
(b) Crowds of waiting visitors.
(c) Guard towers and guns.
(d) Barbed wire and guards.
4. Where does the word 'jail' come from?
5. Why does Jamila think Robby should be out of prison?
(a) Because he is her uncle.
(b) Because he wants to be.
(c) Because he was wrongly imprisoned.
(d) Because he eats apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a fence?
2. What was the Homewood Avenue district?
3. Who is John?
4. What does John say he argued about in college?
5. How does John characterize his feeling about his brother?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)