|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robby show up in Laramie?
(a) April 1976.
(b) July 1977.
(c) November 1975.
(d) November 1976.
2. What does John say Jamila is obsessed with?
3. Who is Johnny-Boy?
(a) The cop who catches Robby.
(b) A criminal Robby picked up in Utah.
(c) One of Robby's partners in crime.
(d) The driver of the car who picked Robby up.
4. How does John characterize Western State Penitentiary?
(a) An imposing nineteenth-century prison.
(b) A gleaming modern prison.
(c) A decrepit institution.
(d) A relatively nice prison.
5. Where does John pick Robby up?
(a) A diner.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A truck stop.
(d) A bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John go to school?
2. How does John say he and his family have to behavior at the prison?
3. What kinds of places did Robby NOT frequent?
4. What is "Brothers and Keepers" centered on?
5. What does John say it is dangerous to drive through the Homewood Avenue district?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)