|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 19-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes John think he did an unwise thing in bringing Robby to his home?
(a) He can't risk his position or reputation.
(b) He doesn't trust Johnny-Boy.
(c) He is afraid that he'll want to leave his wife to go with Robby.
(d) He is afraid of being tried as an accomplice.
2. What was funny about John's trip to Maine with Robby?
(a) John translating white music into black music.
(b) Robby explaining where white music took from black musicians.
(c) Robby singing black music.
(d) Judy singing old Perry Como tunes.
3. When does Robby show up in Laramie?
(a) November 1976.
(b) November 1975.
(c) July 1977.
(d) April 1976.
4. What theme runs through 'Brothers and Keepers'?
(d) Christian virtue.
5. What was Robby's personality as a child?
(a) He was introspective and moody.
(b) He was the loner in the family.
(c) He was easy-going and duplicitous.
(d) He always wanted to have fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John go to school?
2. Where did Robby's murder/robbery take place?
3. What is "Brothers and Keepers" centered on?
4. Where was Robby arrested?
5. Who does John say he had to adjust to in college?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)