|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 19-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme runs through 'Brothers and Keepers'?
(d) Christian virtue.
2. What form does John Wideman use for telling Robby's story?
(c) The essay.
(d) The letter.
3. What motivated Robby to kill the fence?
(a) He tried to run away.
(b) The man was about to kill him.
(c) He just didn't like the look of the guy.
(d) He thought he was reaching for a gun.
4. Where did Robby's murder/robbery take place?
(a) Brooklyn, NY.
(b) Laramie, WY.
(c) Pittsburgh, PA.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
5. Where does John pick Robby up?
(a) A truck stop.
(b) A bowling alley.
(c) A diner.
(d) A laundromat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Robby's prison sentence?
2. How does John characterize the difference between his mother and father?
3. Who does John say he had to adjust to in college?
4. What does John say he argued about in college?
5. What Catch-22 was John caught in?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)