|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, II. Summer 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robby meet Johnny-Boy?
(a) Through Cecil.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In a disco.
(d) Through Pops.
2. Where was John's mother raised?
(a) In a foster family.
(b) In a classy family.
(c) In a middle-class family.
(d) In a poor family.
3. How does Robby say he tests the heroin before buying it?
(a) He uses a spectrograph.
(b) He uses chemical analysis.
(c) He gets a comrade to shoot it.
(d) He shoots it himself.
4. Who were Michael Dukes and Cecil Rice?
(a) The men Robby killed.
(b) John's mother's friends.
(c) Robby's partners in crime.
(d) Friends of Robby's who were hiding him.
5. What does John say Garth's status was, in the neighborhood?
(a) He was misunderstood.
(b) He was loved.
(c) He was loathed.
(d) He was feared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecil's mother think will happen if he follows her advice?
2. Where did John go to school?
3. What happens to Robby when John visits Robby?
4. When is 'Doing Time II' set?
5. What does Robby say made Stavros go down?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)