|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, II. Summer 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jake?
(a) John and Robby's brother.
(b) Judy's brother.
(c) John's son.
(d) Robby's son.
2. How does John say the guests are treated while they're at the prison?
(a) As VIPs.
(b) As fellow wardens.
(c) As trash.
(d) As prisoners.
3. What were prisoners prevented from doing after the revolt, according to John?
(a) Writing letters.
(b) Going outside.
(c) Having visitors.
(d) Making phone calls.
4. How does John characterize the difference between his mother and father?
(a) His father was black, his mother was from the Caribbean.
(b) His mother was from the South while his father was from out West.
(c) His father was dark black while his mother's family was light.
(d) His father was from the South while his mother was a northerner.
5. When is 'Doing Time II' set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robby arrested?
2. Where does Robby say that Mike and Cecil got in a fight?
3. How often does John visit Robby in prison?
4. What does John say Garth's status was, in the neighborhood?
5. What do Robby, Mike and Cecil do after Stavros runs off?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)