|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, II. Summer 1982.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say Garth's status was, in the neighborhood?
(a) He was feared.
(b) He was loved.
(c) He was loathed.
(d) He was misunderstood.
2. Who were the cops looking for after the robbery?
3. What can't a prisoner do, no matter what?
(a) Breathe free.
(b) Kill time.
(c) Speak freely.
4. What does Robby say he found when his girlfriend woke him up after buying heroin?
(a) Fire trucks in the street.
(b) His dealers coming to sell the heroin.
(c) A gang trying to kill him.
(d) A Cadillac outside the door.
5. What do Robby, Mike and Cecil do after Stavros runs off?
(a) Run the other guys off.
(b) Kill the other guys.
(c) Lock the other guys in the truck.
(d) Tie up and blindfold the other guys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robby's personality as a child?
2. How does John say the prisoners view children?
3. What does John say it is dangerous to drive through the Homewood Avenue district?
4. What were prisoners prevented from doing after the revolt, according to John?
5. What is the normal ritual for John's trips to the prison?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)