|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robby's personality as a child?
(a) He was the loner in the family.
(b) He always wanted to have fun.
(c) He was easy-going and duplicitous.
(d) He was introspective and moody.
2. What does John say he feels about escaping to Wyoming?
3. Where did Robby's murder/robbery take place?
(a) Brooklyn, NY.
(b) Laramie, WY.
(c) Pittsburgh, PA.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
4. What motivated Robby to kill the fence?
(a) He thought he was reaching for a gun.
(b) The man was about to kill him.
(c) He tried to run away.
(d) He just didn't like the look of the guy.
5. Who is Jamila?
(a) John's daughter.
(b) John's wife.
(c) Robby's girlfriend.
(d) John's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of places did Robby NOT frequent?
2. What theme runs through 'Brothers and Keepers'?
3. How does John characterize the difference between his mother and father?
4. Who is Jake?
5. What is a fence?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)