|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamila think Robby should be out of prison?
(a) Because he eats apples.
(b) Because he was wrongly imprisoned.
(c) Because he wants to be.
(d) Because he is her uncle.
2. What is "Brothers and Keepers" centered on?
(a) The relationship between John and Robby.
(b) John's attempts to distance himself from his family.
(c) The history of Wideman's family.
(d) Robby's trial for murder.
3. Where does John pick Robby up?
(a) A diner.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A truck stop.
4. Where did John go to school?
(d) Penn State.
5. Where do John and Jamila have to drive through on the way to the penitentiary?
(a) A mall.
(c) A ghetto.
(d) A business district.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did John's father move to Pittsburgh?
2. How many years separate John and Robby?
3. What is a fence?
4. How does John measure Robby's growth?
5. Who were Michael Dukes and Cecil Rice?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)