|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visits, p. 35-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do John and Jamila have to drive through on the way to the penitentiary?
(a) A ghetto.
(b) A business district.
(d) A mall.
2. Who is Jake?
(a) Robby's son.
(b) John's son.
(c) Judy's brother.
(d) John and Robby's brother.
3. Why did John's father move to Pittsburgh?
(a) Employment in mining.
(b) To follow his wife's family.
(c) He was joining some family members there.
(d) It was where his car broke down.
4. How does John say he and his family have to behavior at the prison?
(a) They have to be respectful.
(b) They are exuberant and outgoing.
(c) They have to be aggressive to get what they want.
(d) They have to be patient and persistent.
5. What motivated Robby to kill the fence?
(a) He tried to run away.
(b) He just didn't like the look of the guy.
(c) He thought he was reaching for a gun.
(d) The man was about to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years separate John and Robby?
2. What does John say Jamila is obsessed with?
3. Where does the word 'jail' come from?
4. Why doesn't Jamila tell her friends about Robby?
5. When did Robby's robbery-murder take place?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)