|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does John visit Robby in prison?
(b) Every other month.
2. What kinds of scams did Robby and Michael Dukes start to run?
(a) Selling prescription drugs.
(b) Stealing from criminals.
(c) Selling bogus properties.
(d) Selling heroin.
3. How does John characterize the waiting room?
(a) Ugly and dirty.
(b) Disorienting and confusing.
(c) Warm and cozy.
(d) Modern and sterile.
4. How does John characterize Robby's birthday?
(a) A day of mourning.
(b) A day of celebration.
(c) A day of forgetting.
(d) A day of solidarity.
5. What does John say freedom is related to?
(a) Having good friends.
(b) Owning land.
(d) Having work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Robby work with at a home?
2. What does John say Robby feels about Garth's death?
3. What form does John Wideman use for telling Robby's story?
4. What does John say commenced after Garth's death?
5. How does John measure Robby's growth?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)