|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the word 'jail' come from?
2. How did Robby change his mother?
(a) She became confused and lonely.
(b) She became bitter.
(c) She became indifferent and soulless.
(d) She became trusting and patient.
3. What do the prisoners see children as, according to John?
4. What does John say it is dangerous to drive through the Homewood Avenue district?
(b) Winding streets.
(d) Gun violence.
5. Why does Jamila think Robby should be out of prison?
(a) Because he wants to be.
(b) Because he eats apples.
(c) Because he is her uncle.
(d) Because he was wrongly imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered John most about arguing with the white student?
2. Who is the exception to this rule?
3. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
4. What does Robby say happened to the people he worked with at the home?
5. Who ratted Robby and his guys out?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)