|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John say he had to adjust to in college?
(a) The teachers and administrators.
(b) The janitors and maids.
(c) Rich white kids.
(d) The local blacks.
2. How many years separate John and Robby?
3. How does John say the prisoners view children?
(a) As objects of exchange.
(b) As religious objects.
(c) As bright distractions.
(d) As sexual objects.
4. What form does John Wideman use for telling Robby's story?
(b) The essay.
(d) The letter.
5. Where did John go to school?
(c) Penn State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Garth?
2. Why does Jamila think Robby should be out of prison?
3. What does John say his mother lost when Robby declined into crime?
4. What does John say Garth's death represents for Robby?
5. What does Robby say his ambitions were?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)