|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the cops know to look for this person?
(a) She had reported the crime.
(b) Robby's gun had been registered to him.
(c) Stolen license.
2. What advice did Cecil get when he called his mother?
(a) To go to California.
(b) To go to Canada.
(c) To turn himself in Indiana.
(d) To come back to Pittsburgh.
3. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Six hours.
4. What does John say commenced after Garth's death?
(a) Robby's determination to appeal his conviction.
(b) Robby's reawakening to religion and spirituality.
(c) Robby's desire to be a father.
(d) Robby's decline into drugs and crime.
5. How old is Jamila when she visits Robby in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamila say Robby looks like?
2. Who is Jake?
3. What does John say he wishes he had done the first time Robby was arrested?
4. What does John say Jamila is obsessed with?
5. What was the Homewood Avenue district?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)