|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the prison revolt in 1980?
(a) The prison changed its policies on visits.
(b) A prisoner was beaten to death by another prisoner.
(c) A prisoner was killed by a guard.
(d) A prisoner died of asthma.
2. Where was John's mother raised?
(a) In a middle-class family.
(b) In a classy family.
(c) In a foster family.
(d) In a poor family.
3. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Stay at home.
(d) Get out of town.
4. How long was it before Mike met up with Robby and Cecil?
(a) Two months.
(b) A month.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. How does John characterize Robby's birthday?
(a) A day of solidarity.
(b) A day of celebration.
(c) A day of forgetting.
(d) A day of mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John realize the effect of Garth's death on Robby?
2. What can't a prisoner do, no matter what?
3. What does John say is an inmate's worst enemy?
4. What would Robby do to make his family laugh?
5. What does John say he and his family see when they drive up?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)