|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John characterize Robby's birthday?
(a) A day of celebration.
(b) A day of solidarity.
(c) A day of mourning.
(d) A day of forgetting.
2. What does John say Robby feels about Garth's death?
3. Where does Robby plan to go, after Chicago?
(b) New York.
4. Where does Cecil go after traveling with Robby?
(c) New York.
5. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Jamila tell her friends about Robby?
2. Why did Robby, Mike and Cecil leave this place?
3. How does John measure Robby's growth?
4. Why was Robby expelled from school?
5. What does John say his mother lost when Robby declined into crime?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)