|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Justine a bridge between?
(a) Jacob and Neverwas.
(b) Stormy and Odd.
(c) Elvis and Odd.
(d) Stormy and Jacob.
2. What does John ask Odd's opinion about concerning Rodion?
(a) If Rodion is a monk.
(b) If Rodion is an NSA agent.
(c) If Rodion is a good guy.
(d) If Rodion understands physics.
3. Where is Rodion's wife?
(a) On an orbiting platform in space.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In California.
(d) In Washington D.C.
4. What is under Timothy's eyelids?
(a) His eyes.
(b) Black stones.
(c) A kaleidoscope of little bones.
5. How did John Heineman feel when his son was born?
(c) Intensely hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hear when he reaches the end of the tunnel?
2. What does Odd tell Rodion?
3. What is Brother John doing while Death comes at Odd?
4. Who is driving the SUV behind Rodion?
5. What does Odd do before going into the Abbey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the NSA do about Maxwell and Timothy and John?
2. What does Odd do when he and Rodion reaches the Abbey?
3. What happens when Brother Maxwell is fighting the ice creatures?
4. What happened to Flossie that has made her emotionally ill?
5. What does Rodion do when a large ice creature appears and what does the creature do?
6. Why does Odd ask Ozzie to pull the car over on the highway?
7. What is the answer to the riddle of the three portraits on Mother Superior's wall?
8. What comes after Odd while he is in John's Mew and what does Rodion do?
9. What does Odd do when the creature comes out of Timothy's body? What does the creature do?
10. What do the brothers ask Odd when in the school and why does Odd tell them?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)