|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing the piano in the recreation room?
(a) Sister Agnes.
(b) No one.
(c) Brother Peter Paul.
(d) A ten-year-old prodigy.
2. What does Odd believe about Jacob and the bodachs?
(a) Jacob has the information he needs to find out what is happening.
(b) Jacob can be friends with the bodachs.
(c) Jacob is afraid of the bodachs.
(d) Jacob can see the bodachs.
3. What does Odd know he needs for the coming battle?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) Ten strong men.
(c) The police.
(d) A couple of guns.
4. What does Sister Clair Marie ask Odd?
(a) If he wants lunch.
(b) Why the door is shaking.
(c) What is wrong with him.
(d) If he's come to see someone.
5. What does Odd see through Justine's window?
(a) Sister Clair Marie.
(b) A snow storm.
(c) Brother Maxwell.
(d) A non-human figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first door into Brother John's Mew say in English?
2. What does Odd hear when he shuts the door to the school?
3. What does Jacob ask Odd?
4. Where does Sister Clair Marie send Odd?
5. What worries Jacob about floating in the dark?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd dream about in Chapter 9?
2. Who visits Odd in Chapter 4, what does Odd tell her and what does she suggest?
3. What does Odd see when he hears a keening as he walks towards the school? What does he do?
4. What does Brother Rafael tell Odd about the search for Brother Timothy?
5. Describe the doors Odd has to go through to get to Brother John's Mew.
6. What happens the morning after Odd tripped over the monk's body about the monk?
7. What type of children are at St. Bartholomew's?
8. What does Odd tell Mother Superior about Constantine?
9. What does Odd find when he follows Boo from the garage?
10. What does Odd ask Brother John and what is John's response?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)