|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd think Timothy's disappearance is related Constantine?
(a) He thinks Timothy is dead.
(b) He thinks Constantine knows where Timothy is.
(c) He thinks Constantine has Timothy.
(d) He doesn't think there is any relationship between the two.
2. In Chapter 2, who says to Thomas: "Loop me in, Odd one." ?
3. How did Brother Constantine die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) Asian flu.
4. How has the position of the card on Odd's table changed?
(a) It is now face up.
(b) It is on his pillow.
(c) It is on the floor.
(d) It is now face down.
5. What does Mother Superior suggest to Odd about the children?
(a) They are too innocent for anyone to hurt them.
(b) That they move them.
(c) That they are not the target.
(d) That they are protected by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hear when he shuts the door to the school?
2. Why is Brother Constantine reluctant to leave this world?
3. What does Odd tell Sister Angela about Constantine?
4. What does the first door into Brother John's Mew say in English?
5. Why does the police take interest in Odd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd and the Mother Superior intend to do in anticipation of the threat?
2. What does Odd do when he hears the church bell ring at the wrong time and what does he see?
3. What does the Mother Superior suggest when Odd tells her about the bodachs and what is his response?
4. What does Odd find when he follows Boo from the garage?
5. Where is Romanovich when Odd finds him to ask him to drive the second vehicle? What does Odd do when he sees him?
6. What does Odd realize as he is checking the computers at the monastery?
7. What does Brother Knuckles tell Odd he'll do about the body and what does he ask him?
8. What does Justine do when Odd visits her room?
9. What does Odd dream about in Chapter 9?
10. What does the figure in the bell tower try to do and what is Constantine's response?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)