|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Odd think the trouble might arise?
(a) The mountain to the left of them.
(b) Brother John's experiments.
(c) A creosote coated chimney.
(d) The Russian pilgrim.
2. What does Odd see on Justine's face?
(b) A spider.
(c) A small butterfly tattoo.
(d) A bruise.
3. In Chapter 16, how many bodachs are now around the children?
4. What is Boo trying to get Odd to do in the garage?
(a) Open a door.
(c) Pull the car out.
(d) Let him in the vehicle.
5. How many people at the monastery know about Odd's abilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Knuckles convince Odd to do?
2. What does Sister Clair Marie ask Odd?
3. How does Odd feel when the thing leaves the school?
4. What does the bodach in Odd's dream become?
5. What does the figure in Chapter 25 do while looking at Odd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of children are at St. Bartholomew's?
2. What does Odd and the Mother Superior intend to do in anticipation of the threat?
3. What does Odd think he should do about the police and what is Brother Knuckles' opinion of that?
4. What does the figure in the bell tower try to do and what is Constantine's response?
5. What does Odd decide to do about finding Timothy and how does that turn out?
6. What does Rodion tell Odd about quantum theory?
7. What happens when Odd goes into the garage to get a vehicle?
8. What is wrong with Jacob?
9. What does Justine do when Odd visits her room?
10. What does Odd dream about in Chapter 9?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)