|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd see on Justine's face?
(a) A spider.
(b) A bruise.
(d) A small butterfly tattoo.
2. What does the Mother Superior suggest to Odd?
(a) That her father has unfinished business.
(b) That the children might be in danger.
(c) That he return to Pico Mundo.
(d) That the bodachs are just his imagination.
3. What does Odd sense when the keening stops?
(b) Warm, moist heat.
(c) Cold air.
(d) The ground shaking.
4. In what position is Justine when Odd visits her room?
(a) Propped up in bed with her hands in her lap.
(b) Lying in bed.
(c) Sitting on the floor.
(d) Sitting in a chair.
5. Where does Sister Clair Marie send Odd?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To Jacob's room.
(c) To the infirmary.
(d) To see Mother Superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd believe about Jacob and the bodachs?
2. Who does Jacob say wants him dead?
3. What worries Jacob about floating in the dark?
4. What does Brother Knuckles decide to do in Chapter 8?
5. What does Odd grab to throw at his pursuer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd think he should do about the police and what is Brother Knuckles' opinion of that?
2. What does Odd realize as he is checking the computers at the monastery?
3. What does Brother Knuckles tell Odd he'll do about the body and what does he ask him?
4. What does Sister Miriam tell Odd about the drawing Jacob does of a woman?
5. What happens when Odd goes into the garage to get a vehicle?
6. What does Sister Clair Marie ask Odd and what does she do with his boots?
7. What happens when Odd is coming back from visiting John's Mew in Chapter 7?
8. What does Odd find when he follows Boo from the garage?
9. What does Jacob tell Odd when Odd presses him for information?
10. What does the figure in the bell tower try to do and what is Constantine's response?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)