|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodion grab as they exit the SUV?
(a) A book.
(b) A rifle.
(c) His coat.
(d) A briefcase.
2. What does the beast do after it finishes with Rodion's SUV?
(a) Retreats a little and watches them.
(b) Goes after the second SUV.
(c) Pounds on the roof.
(d) Runs away out of sight.
3. What is the book Flossie has about?
4. What kind of experience is Odd looking for in a child?
(a) The child can see the bodachs.
(b) The child was not abused.
(c) The child was clinically dead.
(d) The child is healthy.
5. When does Odd chose to leave the monastery?
(a) During lunch.
(b) At midnight.
(c) Before breakfast.
(d) During a Mass service.
6. What picture does Odd see when he opens a sketchpad of Jacob's?
(a) The ice creature.
(b) Brother Constantine.
(c) Odd and Stormy.
(d) Jacob's father.
7. What does John ask Odd's opinion about concerning Rodion?
(a) If Rodion is a good guy.
(b) If Rodion is an NSA agent.
(c) If Rodion understands physics.
(d) If Rodion is a monk.
8. What does Odd tell Rodion about his physic magnetism?
(a) It works only in the day time.
(b) It will take him to whoever he is thinking about.
(c) It only works at night.
(d) It may not work in the snow.
9. What does Odd ask Sister Angela about Justine?
(a) The circumstances surrounding her death.
(b) Where her parents are located.
(c) If she can talk.
(d) If her father is still alive.
10. What does the model John has created reveal?
(a) The deepest structure of reality.
(b) How living organisms die.
(c) The error of religion.
(d) The origins of the universe.
11. Where is Rodion's wife?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On an orbiting platform in space.
(c) In California.
(d) In Washington D.C.
12. What do the pieces Rodion spills out on the floor do?
(a) Begin to move towards Rodion.
(b) Lay there not moving.
(c) Shake apart into small pieces.
(d) Start coming together.
13. What does Odd want to do with Flossie?
(a) Have her draw Stormy.
(b) Lightly hypnotize her.
(c) Get her to tell him what is coming.
(d) Have her sing.
14. What does Rodion say to Odd about his hat?
(a) He killed the bear in Russia.
(b) He found it in an old trunk.
(c) He bought it at a second hand store.
(d) His wife gave it to him.
15. What does Odd tell Knuckles?
(a) He found Timothy.
(b) He saw Timothy at the bell tower.
(c) Sister Clair is in the car.
(d) Jacob is the one who is going to hurt the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodion come to a stop on the way to school?
2. What surprises Odd when he turns around after putting his bags in the trunk?
3. What does Timothy do when Odd looks behind him then looks back?
4. What time of the year is it when Odd walks away from Ozzzie's car?
5. What comes out of the storm when they are almost back to the school?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)