|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodion interpret the phrase light from light?
(a) Evil people cannot live in the light.
(b) Out of the invisible can be born the visible.
(c) Light cannot come from darkness.
(d) Light was the first thing made in the universe.
2. What does Odd ask Sister Angela about Justine?
(a) If she can talk.
(b) The circumstances surrounding her death.
(c) Where her parents are located.
(d) If her father is still alive.
3. What does Rodion do about Death?
(a) Fires his pistol at it.
(b) Distracts it with a light.
(c) Hits it with a chair.
(d) Kicks it in the chest.
4. How do Odd and Rodion leave the school?
(a) Through a maintenance tunnel.
(b) Through the kitchen door.
(c) Through Sister Angela's window.
(d) By the back fire escape.
5. What face is Death wearing in John's Mew?
6. What does Jacob say the robed and faceless figure is?
(a) The Neverwas.
(b) The man who took his mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The doctor who delivered him.
7. What does Odd do before going into the Abbey?
(a) Chocks the wheels.
(b) Scapes the ice off the windshields.
(c) Checks the gas gauge in both vehicles.
(d) Take the keys from both vehicles.
8. What does Odd tell Sister Angela about the riddle?
(a) He thinks it was a dumb riddle.
(b) He thinks he belongs there.
(c) He can't figure it out.
(d) He has figured it out.
9. What does Rodion tell John about himself?
(a) He needs to be more spiritual.
(b) He has a lot of joy.
(c) He is an amazing person.
(d) He doesn't know himself very well.
10. What are the primary feelings Odd senses from the uberskeleton?
(a) Humility and fear.
(b) Vanity and arrogance.
(c) Fear and confusion.
(d) Confusion and anger.
11. What does Rodion ask John about his creations?
(a) How he gets rid of them.
(b) If he thinks they have a soul.
(c) If he made them to use for killing.
(d) If he thinks they make him God.
12. What does Rodion say was his job in Russia?
(a) A chef.
(b) An artist.
(c) A mortician.
(d) A KGB agent.
13. Why was Flossie brought back to her room?
(a) She needs to put on some shoes.
(b) So Odd can talk to her.
(c) So Odd can talk to Stormy.
(d) She spilt juice on her shirt.
14. What is the book Flossie has about?
15. What is Jacob doing when they bring Knuckles and Maxwell to his room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Heineman feel when his son was born?
2. Why does Abbot Bernard decide to leave his position?
3. What surprises Odd when he turns around after putting his bags in the trunk?
4. What does Odd tell his passenger about Odd's physical condition?
5. What does Odd hear when he reaches the end of the tunnel?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)