|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject do Rodion and Odd discuss?
(a) Quantum theory.
(b) The children.
(c) Spiritual quests.
(d) The missing monk.
2. What is inside Rodion's case?
(a) A gun and a radio.
(b) A gun and a knife.
(c) A radio transmitter.
(d) Two guns.
3. Why was Flossie brought back to her room?
(a) So Odd can talk to her.
(b) She spilt juice on her shirt.
(c) She needs to put on some shoes.
(d) So Odd can talk to Stormy.
4. How does John greet Odd?
(a) With anger.
(b) He ignores Odd.
(c) With humor.
5. What does the Abbot tell the brothers to do in order for Odd to talk?
(a) Not to judge what Odd says.
(b) Swear an oath not to tell anyone.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Consider what he says as a confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd go to the kitchen in Chapter 23?
2. Why is there no silence in the SUV on the way back to the school?
3. Why does Odd want Rodion to drive a vehicle?
4. What do the pieces Rodion spills out on the floor do?
5. On what kind of picture is Jacob working?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)