Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Why is Odd Thomas at the monastery?
(a) To help Elvis pass over.
(b) To find his dog.
(c) To get some rest and peace.
(d) To help one of the children.
2. How many people at the monastery know about Odd's abilities?
3. How did Brother Constantine die?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(c) Asian flu.
(d) Gunshot wound.
4. To where does Odd follow the bodachs?
(a) To Mother Superior's office.
(b) To the Abbey's kitchen.
(c) To a student's room.
(d) To the garage.
5. In Chapter 2, who says to Thomas: "Loop me in, Odd one." ?
6. What does Odd see on Justine's face?
(a) A spider.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A small butterfly tattoo.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. What does Odd check because of fear of fire?
(a) The phone lines.
(b) The fireplaces.
(c) The computer system.
(d) The emergency fire alarm.
8. What does Odd decide about the threat the bodachs are foretelling?
(a) The threat is from fire.
(b) The threat is from Constantine.
(c) The threat is from an earthquake.
(d) The threat is from people.
This section contains 4,589 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)