BROTHER ODD is one book in a series of novels involving Odd Thomas and the other characters. Discuss the following.
1. What are two advantages of writing a series of novels about the same characters? Illustrate your statements with details from the text.
2. What is a disadvantage of writing a series of novels about the same characters? Illustrate your statements with details from the text.
3. Do you prefer to read a stand alone book, or a series of books with the same main characters? Explain your response.
Some aspects of the metaphysical is in every Odd Thomas books. Discuss the following:
1. Define the term "metaphysical."
2. Discuss what elements of the metaphysical appear in the Odd Thomas books, e. g.: What elements of Odd Thomas seem outside the five senses? Give examples. What things that happen cannot be proved by normal scientific methods?
3. What challenges are there in reading a...
This section contains 2,163 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)