|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many houses do Tony, Maurice, and Laurence plan to build on the land they buy?
2. At what friend's house did Mrs. Kehoe once watch a baseball game?
(a) Mrs. Waters.
(b) Mrs. Murphy.
(c) Miss Scanlan.
(d) Miss Peters.
3. What time does Eilis leave for the first parish dance in Part III?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
4. In Part III, Section 2, what day of the week does Tony want to celebrate the news that Eilis passed all her classes?
5. How old are the first colored women who shop at Bartocci's in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Part III, Section 1, how many times a week is Eilis having lunch with Miss Fortini?
2. What sport did Eilis's father and brothers listen to on summer Sundays?
3. What is the name of Eilis's mother's priest?
4. In Part III, what day of the week does Father Flood decide to hold dances?
5. What day of the week does Eilis go to the special law book store in Part III?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eilis not spend Christmas with Tony's family in Part III, Section 2?
2. According to Miss McAdam, why did Miss Keegan leave the boarding house?
3. What all does Eilis buy for her trip to Coney Island with Tony?
4. How does Tony treat Eilis at the first baseball game they attend together?
5. Who is the new boarder who takes Eilis's old room in Part III, Section 1?
6. Why does Father Flood come to Bartocci's to speak with Eilis in Part III, Section 2?
7. What do Eilis and the others do during the break after two hours of the game?
8. What advice to Diana and Patty give Eilis before she goes to Coney Island with Tony?
9. What announcement does Father Flood make in Part III, Section 1?
10. What do Tony, Maurice, and Laurence buy together, and what do they plan to do?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)