|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the priest's name who hears Eilis's confession after she and Tony sleep together?
2. Where is Miss Delano from?
3. How many houses do Tony, Maurice, and Laurence plan to build on the land they buy?
4. During Eilis's first baseball game, when is there a break when she and the others can go to the bathroom and get food and drinks?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One and a half minutes.
5. What color blouse does Delores wear when she goes to the parish dance with Eilis?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers does Tony have?
2. In Part III, Section 2, who does Tony say they will get revenge on during the first baseball game Tony takes Eilis to?
3. What type of dancing does Patty want to sit out in Part III?
4. What is the name of Eilis's mother's doctor?
5. What time are Tony and Eilis married in a civil ceremony in Part III, Section 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Bartocci announce to Eilis and Miss Delano in Part III, Section 1?
2. What do Eilis and the others do during the break after two hours of the game?
3. Why does Eilis not spend Christmas with Tony's family in Part III, Section 2?
4. In Part III, Section 1, why does Eilis edit what she writes home in her letters?
5. What do Tony, Maurice, and Laurence buy together, and what do they plan to do?
6. What all does Eilis buy for her trip to Coney Island with Tony?
7. What is Eilis's new room like in Part III, Section 1?
8. Why does Mrs. Kehoe want to speak with Eilis at the beginning of Part III, Section 1?
9. Why does Eilis go to see Father Flood at the beginning of Part III, Section 2?
10. According to Miss McAdam, why did Miss Keegan leave the boarding house?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)