|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other Irish girls have taken classes at Brooklyn College where Father Flood enrolls her?
2. During Eilis's first Christmas serving at Father Flood's dinner, how many potatoes is everyone allowed?
3. What color coats are the first colored women wearing when they purchase stockings in Part IiI at Bartocci's?
4. What is Mr. Rosenblum's religious heritage?
5. How did Rose die?
(a) In her sleep.
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Walking home from work.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George buy Nancy and Eilis to drink when they are at a dance on the Sunday Eilis first works for Miss Kelly?
2. What sport do George and Jim talk about when to go to dinner and a dance with Nancy and Eilis?
3. In Part III, Section 2, what day of the week does Tony want to celebrate the news that Eilis passed all her classes?
4. How much does Miss Kelly offer to pay Eilis to work in her store one day a week?
5. What is the name of the place where Eilis sees her first baseball game?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)