|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what friend's house did Mrs. Kehoe once watch a baseball game?
(a) Mrs. Murphy.
(b) Mrs. Waters.
(c) Miss Peters.
(d) Miss Scanlan.
2. In Part III, Section 2, who does Tony say they will get revenge on during the first baseball game Tony takes Eilis to?
(a) Preacher Roe.
(b) Pee Wee Reese.
(c) Jackie Robinson.
(d) Bobby Thomson.
3. What time does Tony pick Eilis up from the boarding house the first time he meets her there?
4. How long will it take Eilis each way if she goes to Ireland for a visit?
(a) Nine to ten days.
(b) Four to five days.
(c) Seven to eight days.
(d) Five to six days.
5. In Part III, where is the special law book store that Mr. Rosenblum recommends to Eilis?
(a) Thirty-ninth Street and Fifth Avenue.
(b) Twenty-second Street and Fifty-third Avenue.
(c) West Twenty-third Street.
(d) East Forty-second Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police officer who will keep a special watch on Mrs. Kehoe's boarding house if she removes the lock she put on the basement door?
2. How did Rose die?
3. What reason does Eilis give her mother for leaving Ireland?
4. Where does Miss Keegan go to live in Part III?
5. How often does Georgina go home to Liverpool?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)