|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jim's teacher that the group (George, Nancy, Eilis, and Jim) sees when they go on their second outing to the beach in Part IV?
(a) Mr. Williams.
(b) Mr. Redmond.
(c) Mr. Fisher.
(d) Mr. Roberts.
2. When is Nancy's wedding?
(a) May 20.
(b) June 18.
(c) May 31.
(d) June 27.
3. In Part III at the first parish dance, what instrument does an accordion player switch to when the music changes?
4. What type of meat do people say is the best sold anywhere and is sold by Miss Kelly?
(a) Lamb chops.
(c) Beef roast.
(d) Pork chops.
5. Who washes the clothes of the girls who live at Mrs. Kehoe's?
(a) An Italian woman and her daughter.
(b) A Chinese woman and her daughter.
(c) A Polish woman.
(d) Mrs. Kehoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Eilis's fourth week working at Bartocci's, what is on sale?
2. In Part IV, how long does Eilis sleep before her mother awakens her and tells her it is nearly teatime?
3. What was Mrs. Kehoe's maiden name?
4. Where was Mrs. Kehoe's husband from?
5. How much time does Eilis want Father Flood to ask the Bartoccis for an unpaid leave while she goes to Ireland?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)