|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - Section 2 (pages 154-208).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, how long has it been since Nancy's ex-boyfriend showed up with another girl at the Athenaeum?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) A year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. In Part III, Section 2, why does Father Flood come to Bartocci's to speak with Eilis?
(a) Rose has died.
(b) Her mother has died.
(c) Martin has died.
(d) Jack has died.
3. Where does Jack work?
(a) Spare-parts warehouse.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Tea warehouse.
4. Where is Eilis sitting at the beginning of Part I?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) Living room.
(c) Dining room.
5. What day of the week does Eilis go to the special law book store in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony bring from home to drink when he takes Eilis to Coney Island in Part III, Section 2?
2. How many years will Eilis need to attend Brooklyn College to get a good job?
3. What do Father Flood and his housekeeper bring Rose after she speaks to her mother on the phone in Part III, Section 2?
4. Where are Tony's parents from?
5. Where do Rose and Eilis have lunch together before Eilis takes the taxi to the boat in Liverpool?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)