|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - Section 2 (pages 154-208).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack work?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Spare-parts warehouse.
(d) Tea warehouse.
2. What was Miss Kelly's nickname in school?
(c) Dog face.
3. When will Eilis's classes begin for her second year in Part III, Section 2?
4. On what street is Mrs. Kehoe's boarding house?
(a) Milton Street.
(b) Clinton Street.
(c) Park Street.
(d) Washburn Street.
5. What is Mr. Rosenblum's religious heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, Section 2, what time does Father Flood plan to say a mass for Rose?
2. What time does Father Flood arrive on the second day that Eilis shows up sad at work?
3. In Part III, Section 2, what day of the week does Tony want to celebrate the news that Eilis passed all her classes?
4. On the day of Eilis's first sale when working at Bartocci's, how many letters are there for her that evening?
5. What college does Father Flood want to try to get Eilis to attend?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)