|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - Section 1 (pages 97-153).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim Farrell's mother's maiden name?
2. What time is there a rush of customers on Eilis's first day working at Miss Kelly's?
3. Before Eilis goes in Part I, how often has she been to seven o'clock mass?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 4 times.
4. During Eilis's fourth week working at Bartocci's, what is on sale?
5. How long is Rose allowed to stay on the boat Eilis is taking to American before she has to leave?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) About an hour.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Keegan go to live in Part III?
2. In what direction is the special law book store located from Fifth Avenue?
3. What day of the week does Miss Kelly want Eilis to work in her store in Part I?
4. When does Rose go to Dublin for sales to buy clothes?
5. At the beginning of Part III, which boarder is leaving?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)