|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lodgers are at Mrs. Kehoe's boarding house other thanEilis?
2. Who washes the clothes of the girls who live at Mrs. Kehoe's?
(a) Mrs. Kehoe.
(b) An Italian woman and her daughter.
(c) A Polish woman.
(d) A Chinese woman and her daughter.
3. What classes does Father Flood manage to enroll Eilis in?
(a) Bookkeeping and preliminary accountancy.
(b) Cash management and bookkeeping.
(c) Accounting and typing.
(d) Typing and bookkeeping.
4. What does Eilis write and tell her family is her favorite thing about America?
(a) The food.
(b) Her co-workers.
(c) That the heat is kept on all night.
(d) Her classes.
5. What was Miss Kelly's nickname in school?
(c) Dog face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Eilis's brothers work?
2. Where does Eilis go for a physical so she can travel to America?
3. Why does Eilis take note of all the details in the sitting room when she has tea with Mrs. Kehoe there?
4. What time does Eilis get home after her work day in Part II?
5. What college does Father Flood want to try to get Eilis to attend?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)