|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Eilis's first Christmas serving at Father Flood's dinner, how many potatoes is everyone allowed?
2. How long is Rose allowed to stay on the boat Eilis is taking to American before she has to leave?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) About an hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. Which of Eilis's brothers used to do imitation of the Sunday sermon, radio sports commentators, teachers in school, and other characters in town?
4. What type of business does Jim Farrell's father own?
(d) Feed store.
5. How much does Miss Kelly offer to pay Eilis to work in her store one day a week?
(a) Eight and three.
(b) Seven and six.
(c) Ten and two.
(d) Five and four.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books does Rose pack for Eilis's voyage to America?
2. What was Miss Kelly's nickname in school?
3. What color shop coat does Eilis buy in Part I?
4. What is Jim Farrell's mother's maiden name?
5. How much does Miss Kelly pay Eilis when she has her work an extra day?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)