|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color uniform does Eilis wear at Bartocci's?
2. What is the name of the priest that Rose invites for tea in Part I?
(a) Father Murphy.
(b) Father Flood.
(c) Father O'Brien.
(d) Father O'Reily.
3. How much does Miss Kelly pay Eilis when she has her work an extra day?
(a) Four shillings.
(b) Two shillings.
(c) One shilling.
(d) Three shillings.
4. In Part I, how many dances did Nancy say that she danced with George Sheridan?
5. What does Eilis buy her brothers for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Nancy wearing when they go to dance on Sunday night the first day that Eilis has worked for Miss Kelly?
2. During Eilis's fourth week working at Bartocci's, what is on sale?
3. What type of meat do people say is the best sold anywhere and is sold by Miss Kelly?
4. When does Rose go to Dublin for sales to buy clothes?
5. Where is Eilis's landlady from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)