|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - Section 1 (pages 97-153).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Rosenblum's religious heritage?
2. What is the name of the priest that Rose invites for tea in Part I?
(a) Father Flood.
(b) Father O'Reily.
(c) Father Murphy.
(d) Father O'Brien.
3. What college does Father Flood want to try to get Eilis to attend?
(a) Hunter College.
(b) Bard College.
(c) Brooklyn College.
(d) City College.
4. By the end of Part III, Section 1, how many times a week is Eilis having lunch with Miss Fortini?
(a) One or two.
(d) Two or three.
5. How many nights a week does Father Flood think that Eilis should attend classes?
(a) Three to four.
(b) Four to five.
(c) Two to Three.
(d) One to two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What days will Eilis go to her classes at Brooklyn College?
2. At Mrs. Kehoe's, what type of frames around picture in the sitting room?
3. At the beginning of Part III, which boarder is leaving?
4. Where was the lodger, Patty McGuire, born?
5. What color dress does Georgina select for Eilis to wear when she leaves the ship?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)