|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - Section 2 (pages 154-208).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other Irish girls have taken classes at Brooklyn College where Father Flood enrolls her?
2. In Part III, where does Sheila Heffernan say that she has heard that dances are dangerous?
(a) Manhattan side.
(b) Lower Brooklyn.
(d) Staten Island.
3. What does Mrs. Kehoe bring Tony and Father Flood when Eilis returns to the boarding house after speaking to her mother on the phone in Part III, Section 2?
(a) Cookies and lemonade.
(b) Cookies and coffee.
(c) Sandwiches and lemonade.
(d) Sandwiches and tea.
4. What is Mr. Rosenblum's first name?
5. At what friend's house did Mrs. Kehoe once watch a baseball game?
(a) Miss Peters.
(b) Mrs. Waters.
(c) Miss Scanlan.
(d) Mrs. Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is Mrs. Kehoe's boarding house?
2. What does Mrs. Kehoe do after Eilis and Tony sleep together?
3. How long is Eilis's lunch break at Bartocci's?
4. The night after Eilis receives her first letters from home, what does she call her bedroom at Mrs. Kehoe's?
5. What color hair does Delores Grace have?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)