1. Where is Eilis sitting at the beginning of Part I?
(a) Dining room.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) Living room.
2. What is Rose carrying when Eilis sees her coming home from work at the beginning of Part I?
(a) New leather handbag.
(d) Cloth bag.
3. What color cardigan is Rose wearing at the beginning of Part I?
4. In Part I, what classes has Eilis nearly finished?
(a) Teacher preparation.
5. What type of meat do people say is the best sold anywhere and is sold by Miss Kelly?
(a) Pork chops.
(b) Beef roast.
(d) Lamb chops.
6. What day of the week does Miss Kelly want Eilis to work in her store in Part I?
7. How much does Miss Kelly offer to pay Eilis to work in her store one day a week?
(a) Ten and two.
(b) Five and four.
(c) Eight and three.
(d) Seven and six.
This section contains 3,869 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)