|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) They took care of themselves.
(b) The people of the village.
(c) Their uncle and his wife.
(d) Their grandmother.
2. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) None whatsoever.
(b) It changes his life.
(c) Only for a brief moment.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(d) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
4. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) It is hard work that goes on every day.
(b) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(c) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(d) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
5. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(b) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(c) It means there is a fire in the village.
(d) It means it is twelve noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
5. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)