|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
2. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) Rosh hits him.
3. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(b) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
(b) They want to see the view of the land below.
(c) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
(d) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) He has an argument with Hezron.
(b) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(c) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
(d) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
3. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
4. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
5. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)