|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
(b) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(c) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
(d) Form an army to fight the Romans.
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(d) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
3. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
(b) His girlfriend married another man.
(c) His master beat him every day.
(d) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
4. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
5. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(b) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(c) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(d) That her grandmother will probably die now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
2. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
3. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
5. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)