|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
(a) He slaps the horse and makes it rear up.
(b) He curses the soldier.
(c) He makes a rude gesture.
(d) He throws the bowl and the water at the Roman's face.
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To kill his first Roman.
(b) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(c) To return to the mountain.
(d) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
4. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(b) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(c) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(d) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
5. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His master beat him every day.
(b) His girlfriend married another man.
(c) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
(d) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
2. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
3. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. After Rosh chastises Daniel, what does Daniel do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)