|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
(a) He is keeping busy so he doesn't have to think.
(b) It symbolizes what he would like to do to Rosh.
(c) It symbolizes what he would like to do to a Roman soldier.
(d) He is trying to remove what he sees as flaws in himself.
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(b) Simon the Zealot.
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It changes his life.
(b) None whatsoever.
(c) Only for a brief moment.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
4. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The dust his feet kicks up.
(b) The lights of the windows.
(c) The squalor of the village.
(d) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(b) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) They come from different parts of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel decide to return to Capernaum?
2. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
3. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
5. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)