|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) The smell of the rough crowd.
(b) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
(c) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(d) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
2. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) The big black man hits him.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) He falls down the mountain.
3. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
(a) They joke and talk with the soldiers.
(b) They will not give alms to the poor who come by.
(c) They overcharge for their goods.
(d) They refuse to look at him because of his clothes.
4. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
(a) That they should accept their conqueror's religion.
(b) That they should rise up against men who try to rule them.
(c) That they should cooperate with anyone stronger than they are.
(d) That they should wait patiently for deliverance.
5. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
(a) Putting poison in the Roman's wine.
(b) Get Daniel's uncle out of jail.
(c) Form an army to fight the Romans.
(d) Helping people avoid paying their taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
2. What name do they give the black man?
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
4. How is Simon brought into the camp?
5. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)