|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel finally get back to the cave?
(a) Rosh sends out a patrol to find him.
(b) Samson is waiting for him and carries him to the cave.
(c) The sight of Roman soldiers in the valley below make him hurry on.
(d) He rests at the foot of the mountain and continues the next morning.
2. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
(b) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(c) The abduction of his sister.
(d) The burning of Ketzah.
3. What name do they give the black man?
(b) Black hulk.
4. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Teach Samson how to speak.
(b) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(c) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(d) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
5. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) A clean cloak.
(b) Garden vegetables.
(c) A bar of soap.
(d) Some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Simon brought into the camp?
2. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
3. As Daniel is recovering, Joel reads to him from what book?
4. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
5. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)