|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(b) He will leave his sister there.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) His family is moving to Capernaum.
2. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
(b) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(c) Teach Samson how to speak.
(d) Make more swords for the coming battle.
3. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Plays music on her harp.
(b) Sings him to sleep.
(c) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
5. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The squalor of the village.
(b) The dust his feet kicks up.
(c) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
(d) The lights of the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
2. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)