|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Setting up a new government.
(b) Manning a look out post.
(c) Hiding from the law.
(d) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He has a sword fight with him.
(b) He takes him out with an arrow.
(c) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
(b) To kill his first Roman.
(c) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
(d) To return to the mountain.
4. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The lights of the windows.
(b) The dust his feet kicks up.
(c) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
(d) The squalor of the village.
5. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He forgets to bow.
(b) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
4. What was Daniel's father trying to do when he was caught and executed?
5. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)