|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) How to kill Romans.
(b) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(c) The way to the top of the mountain.
(d) Rosh's name.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
3. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To see if he is all right.
(d) To go fishing.
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How a blind mand was made to see.
(b) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(c) How Jesus walked on water.
(d) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
5. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
(a) That she's been ill lately.
(b) That she's putting on city airs these days.
(c) That she's still not accustomed to living in the city.
(d) That she's being trained to be in charge of a household.
Short Answer Questions
1. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. What does Rosh want Daniel to do as a favor to him?
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
5. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)