|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do they give the black man?
(c) Black hulk.
2. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) They took care of themselves.
(c) Their uncle and his wife.
(d) The people of the village.
3. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
(b) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
(c) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(d) The smell of the rough crowd.
4. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It makes him question Rosh.
(b) It changes his life.
(c) Only for a brief moment.
(d) None whatsoever.
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He begins to yell curses at them.
(b) He thinks about joining them.
(c) He runs for cover.
(d) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
2. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
3. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
4. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
5. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)