|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(b) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(c) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(d) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
2. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(b) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(c) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(d) Samson tells him using sign language.
3. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He takes him out with an arrow.
(b) He has a sword fight with him.
(c) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(b) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He kisses her.
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
2. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
3. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
4. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)