|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel know that Rosh had him watched during the robbery?
(a) Daniel heard voices on the mountainside but did not see anyone.
(b) Rosh knows that Daniel did not return with both of the old man's daggers.
(c) Rosh tells him that he had him watched.
(d) Samson tells him using sign language.
2. After he confronts the soldier, Daniel does the only thing he can. What is that?
(a) Jump into the well.
(b) Steal a horse and ride toward the mountain.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because Joel is injured.
(c) Because Rosh needs more men.
(d) Because of what Joel has seen.
4. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
(a) He might hold the old man for ransom or steal his clothes.
(b) The old man is a Jew and he is old and unarmed.
(c) The old man may have more gold and Daniel may have to kill him.
(d) The old man may die if Daniel does not help him, and Daniel is sorry he attacked the man.
5. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
(a) He frees him from his shackles.
(b) He gives him some new clothes.
(c) He teaches him to talk.
(d) He feeds him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. Why can Daniel not get the parts he needs from Simon?
3. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
5. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)