|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(b) Plays music on her harp.
(c) Sings him to sleep.
(d) Sees that he has a pillow.
2. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
(a) The smell of the rough crowd.
(b) The noise that makes it hard to hear.
(c) The sight of a Roman cross being carried by.
(d) Two Roman soldiers who walk up to listen.
3. After Rosh chastises Daniel, what does Daniel do?
(a) He goes off by himself and cries.
(b) He takes his anger out on Samson.
(c) He goes to work hard at his anvil.
(d) He runs away.
4. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(b) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(c) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(d) There is no water for bathing in the village.
5. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
(a) Go to Capernaum and look for Joel.
(b) Make more swords for the coming battle.
(c) Teach Samson how to speak.
(d) Return to the village and check on his grandmother and Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
2. What name do they give the black man?
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
4. What does the book Joel reads seem to say?
5. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)