|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(b) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(c) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(d) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(b) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(c) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(d) He will leave his sister there.
3. Who cared for Daniel and Leah after their parents died?
(a) The people of the village.
(b) They took care of themselves.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their uncle and his wife.
4. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
(a) Plays music on her harp.
(b) Brings medicine and binds his wound.
(c) Sees that he has a pillow.
(d) Sings him to sleep.
5. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) The Synagogue.
(b) Hezron's house.
(c) Simon's house.
(d) Cephas' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
5. How is Samson useful to the camp?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)