|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) A bar of soap.
(b) Garden vegetables.
(c) Some books.
(d) A clean cloak.
2. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
(a) That she's still not accustomed to living in the city.
(b) That she's being trained to be in charge of a household.
(c) That she's putting on city airs these days.
(d) That she's been ill lately.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
(a) He is afraid of horses.
(b) He sees the animal is hot and tired.
(c) This Roman seems different from the others.
(d) He has not yet realized that the rider is a Roman.
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(d) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
5. What does Daniel tell Joel and Thacia that he has not even told anyone at the cave?
(a) About his pet goat.
(b) About his running away from Amelek.
(c) About his sister's weaving.
(d) About his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things make Daniel wait after knocking the old man unconscious?
2. How is he useful to Daniel?
3. How does Joel get injured?
4. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
5. What killed Daniel's mother?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)