|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(b) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(c) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(d) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
2. What name do they give the black man?
(b) Black hulk.
3. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(b) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(c) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(d) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
4. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(b) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(c) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(d) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
5. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
5. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)