|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(b) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(c) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(d) They come from different parts of the country.
2. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(b) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(c) It is hard work that goes on every day.
(d) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(b) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(c) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(d) There is no water for bathing in the village.
4. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
5. How does Thacia behave when she sees Daniel?
(a) She screams for him to go away.
(b) She stares but does not speak.
(c) She smiles warmly and invites him in.
(d) She cannot recall having ever seen him before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
4. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)