|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(b) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(c) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(d) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) How to kill Romans.
(b) The way to the top of the mountain.
(c) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(d) Rosh's name.
3. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Manning a look out post.
(b) Setting up a new government.
(c) Hiding from the law.
(d) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
4. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(b) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(c) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
(d) That all the school boys know his name.
5. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
2. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
3. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)