|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(d) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They are both blacksmiths.
(b) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(c) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(d) They both come from the same city.
3. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) Rosh hits him.
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(b) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
(c) He has a sword fight with him.
(d) He takes him out with an arrow.
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He runs for cover.
(b) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He thinks about joining them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
3. What name do they give the black man?
4. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
5. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)