|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) Only for a brief moment.
(b) It changes his life.
(c) None whatsoever.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(b) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(c) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(d) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
3. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
(a) They post a guard around the synagogue.
(b) They have converted to the Jewish religion.
(c) They do not come to the city often.
(d) They built the beautiful synagogue there.
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How Jesus walked on water.
(b) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(c) How a blind mand was made to see.
(d) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
5. How does Joel get injured?
(a) He falls down the mountain.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) The big black man hits him.
(d) Rosh hits him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
3. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
4. How is Simon brought into the camp?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)