|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He forgets to bow.
(d) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
2. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
(b) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(c) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(d) He wants to see the large black man.
3. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(b) That he has never had a real friend before.
(c) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(d) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He has a sword fight with him.
(b) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(c) He takes him out with an arrow.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
5. Why does Daniel leave Hezron's house suddenly?
(a) Rosh sends a message for him to return to the mountain.
(b) The Roman soldiers come looking for him.
(c) He has an argument with Hezron.
(d) Samson has followed him and is waiting at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
2. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
3. Where are Joel and Thacia keeping Daniel?
4. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
5. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)