|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(a) Joel and Thacia.
(b) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(c) Simon the Zealot.
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are just like the Romans.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They are always talking but never acting.
(d) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
3. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He thinks about joining them.
(b) He runs for cover.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
4. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
5. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He hears the Romans coming.
(c) He is suddenly very tired.
(d) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. What name do they give the black man?
4. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
5. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)