|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(b) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(c) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
(d) That all the school boys know his name.
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(b) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(c) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(d) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
3. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(b) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(c) They are Roman citizens.
(d) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
4. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(b) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(c) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(d) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
5. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(b) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(c) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(d) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
3. What stirs up Daniel's hatred while Jesus is speaking to the crowd?
4. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
5. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)