|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) The Roman Legionnaires.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) The way to the top of the mountain.
(b) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(c) Rosh's name.
(d) How to kill Romans.
3. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(b) That he has never had a real friend before.
(c) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(d) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
4. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She begs him to leave and never return.
(b) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(c) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(d) She faints.
5. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(b) They are both blacksmiths.
(c) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(d) They both come from the same city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
2. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
3. Restless on the mountain, what does Daniel want to do?
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)