|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(c) The Roman Legionnaires.
(d) Joel and Thrace.
2. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(b) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(c) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
(d) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
3. When she comes to the door, how does Thacia react to Daniel?
(a) She takes him to a place to wait for Joel.
(b) She begs him to leave and never return.
(c) She welcomes him and gives him a drink.
(d) She faints.
4. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
(b) They come from different parts of the country.
(c) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(d) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
5. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) His concern for Leah.
(b) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(c) Not having a torch to carry.
(d) That Simon will come after him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
2. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
4. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
5. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)