|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(b) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(c) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(d) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
2. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(b) He is afraid of his father.
(c) His responsibilities to his family.
(d) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
3. What embarrasses Daniel during the meal at Joel's house?
(a) His haircut.
(b) His sitting next to Thacia.
(c) His ignorance of table manners.
(d) His inability to carry on a conversation.
4. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) The way to the top of the mountain.
(b) How to kill Romans.
(c) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(d) Rosh's name.
5. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) The cargo of silk.
(b) All their money.
(c) A large black man.
(d) Bags of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
4. Where is Daniel from?
5. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)