|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It changes his life.
(b) It makes him question Rosh.
(c) None whatsoever.
(d) Only for a brief moment.
2. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
(a) He hoped Joel would come looking for him.
(b) He wanted to live more of the good life.
(c) He thought he might see the carpenter again.
(d) He was dreading to face Rosh with what he had done.
3. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(a) Simon the Zealot.
(b) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(c) Joel and Thacia.
4. What mistake does Daniel make when the Roman asks for a drink?
(a) He spills the water on the Roman's boot.
(b) He offers the same water from which the horse has drunk.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He forgets to bow.
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
(b) They are Roman citizens.
(c) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(d) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
3. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
4. What name do they give the black man?
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)