|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) He hears the Romans coming.
(c) He almost goes back to apologize to Hezron.
(d) He is suddenly very tired.
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(b) Joel and Thacia.
(c) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(d) Simon the Zealot.
3. When Daniel finally gets away from the soldiers, where does he go?
(a) Cephas' house.
(b) Hezron's house.
(c) Simon's house.
(d) The Synagogue.
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(c) Joel and Thrace.
(d) The Roman Legionnaires.
5. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(b) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
(c) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(d) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
2. Where is Daniel from?
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
4. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
5. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)