|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
(a) That she's been ill lately.
(b) That she's being trained to be in charge of a household.
(c) That she's putting on city airs these days.
(d) That she's still not accustomed to living in the city.
2. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It makes him question Rosh.
(b) None whatsoever.
(c) It changes his life.
(d) Only for a brief moment.
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He thinks about joining them.
(b) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He runs for cover.
5. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(b) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) He will leave his sister there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daniel not resent giving the Roman's horse a drink of water?
2. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
3. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
4. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
5. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)