|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(b) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(c) It means there is a fire in the village.
(d) It means it is twelve noon.
2. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
(a) They want to see the view of the land below.
(b) Joel is running away from a Roman Legionnaire.
(c) Joel has heard an army is being formed there to fight the Romans.
(d) Malthace is looking for special herbs for healing.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Joel is injured.
(d) Because Rosh needs more men.
4. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) That Simon will come after him again.
(b) His concern for Leah.
(c) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(d) Not having a torch to carry.
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(c) The Roman Legionnaires.
(d) Joel and Thrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thacia behave when she sees Daniel?
2. What does Thacia do for Daniel?
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)