|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He thinks about joining them.
(b) He runs for cover.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(b) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(c) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(d) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
3. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He will leave his sister there.
(b) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(c) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(d) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) He falls down the mountain.
(b) Rosh hits him.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) The big black man hits him.
5. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
(a) He is like a child who is lost and cannot find his mother.
(b) He is like a thief, hiding in the shadows.
(c) He is like a young prince who belongs in the city.
(d) He is like a tourist who has never been to the city before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
2. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
3. What is Daniel's problem with the Jewish merchants in the city?
4. What is the soldier able to do to Daniel?
5. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)