|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the second time, Daniel finds himself waiting for someone. Who?
(b) Simon the Zealot.
(c) The carpenter from Nazareth.
(d) Joel and Thacia.
2. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(b) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(c) That all the school boys know his name.
(d) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
3. What is Daniel like as he enters Capernaum?
(a) He is like a thief, hiding in the shadows.
(b) He is like a tourist who has never been to the city before.
(c) He is like a young prince who belongs in the city.
(d) He is like a child who is lost and cannot find his mother.
4. What does Daniel think regarding his relationship to Joel?
(a) That he has never had a real friend before.
(b) That Joel is too snobby for him.
(c) That Joel will never leave his luxury.
(d) That Joel does not see the Romans the same way he does.
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A silk train.
(b) A slave train.
(c) A jewel train.
(d) A spice train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
3. What is Joel's explanation to Daniel for Thacia's strange behavior?
4. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
5. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)