|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(c) Simon the Zealot.
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How a blind mand was made to see.
(c) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(d) How Jesus walked on water.
3. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The burning of Ketzah.
(b) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
(c) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(d) The abduction of his sister.
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(b) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) He will leave his sister there.
5. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Joel and Thrace.
(b) The Roman Legionnaires.
(c) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(d) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
2. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
4. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
5. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)