|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(b) He takes him out with an arrow.
(c) He has a sword fight with him.
(d) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
2. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A slave train.
(b) A silk train.
(c) A spice train.
(d) A jewel train.
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(d) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
4. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are always talking but never acting.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(d) They are just like the Romans.
5. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is carried by Samson.
(b) He is inside a big wooden box.
(c) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
2. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
4. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
5. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)