|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Five years.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) A mule kicks him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) The big black man hits him.
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(b) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(c) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
4. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is a danger to them.
(b) That he is deaf and mute.
(c) That he is very intelligent.
(d) That he is bigger than Rosh.
5. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(b) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(c) There is no water for bathing in the village.
(d) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
3. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
5. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)