|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) The cargo of silk.
(b) Bags of tea.
(c) All their money.
(d) A large black man.
2. Why does Joel insist on staying near Daniel when the pack train is coming?
(a) He thinks Rosh is nearby and wants to meet him.
(b) He wants to see the large black man.
(c) He hopes to get some of the gold.
(d) He thinks Daniel is lying to him.
3. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
(a) A coward who is only in hiding.
(b) A Roman soldier who deserted.
(c) A myth.
(d) A bandit who robs everyone.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) Rosh hits him.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) He falls down the mountain.
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He runs for cover.
(b) He begins to yell curses at them.
(c) He thinks about joining them.
(d) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
2. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
4. How is Samson useful to the camp?
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)