|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(b) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
2. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
(a) That he is very intelligent.
(b) That he is a danger to them.
(c) That he is deaf and mute.
(d) That he is bigger than Rosh.
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(b) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
(c) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(d) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) The big black man hits him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) A mule kicks him.
(d) Rosh hits him.
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(c) Simon the Zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
4. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
5. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)