|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the blaring trumpet?
(a) It means to get out of the way of Roman soldiers approaching.
(b) It means there is a concert in the village square.
(c) It means it is twelve noon.
(d) It means there is a fire in the village.
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are just like the Romans.
(b) They are always talking but never acting.
(c) They have no ambition.
(d) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
(a) By the time they arrived, it will already be the Sabbath.
(b) People will fear Daniel because he is so dirty.
(c) If Daniel doesn't wash, his grandmother will not recognize him.
(d) There is no water for bathing in the village.
4. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Two years.
(b) One week.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
5. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(d) He is inside a big wooden box.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
2. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
3. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
5. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)