|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(b) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
(c) Standing guard at night.
(d) Hauling water and wood.
2. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
(b) He thinks about joining them.
(c) He begins to yell curses at them.
(d) He runs for cover.
3. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
4. What holds Joel back from staying on the mountain with Daniel?
(a) He forgot to bring along extra clothes.
(b) His responsibilities to his family.
(c) He is afraid of his father.
(d) He has to take his sister back down the mountain.
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
3. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
4. Who comes looking for Daniel?
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)