|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(b) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(c) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(d) That her grandmother will probably die now.
2. How does Joel get injured?
(a) A mule kicks him.
(b) The big black man hits him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) Rosh hits him.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Joel is injured.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because the Romans are coming.
(d) Because Rosh needs more men.
4. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) A large black man.
(b) The cargo of silk.
(c) All their money.
(d) Bags of tea.
5. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(b) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(c) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(d) It is hard work that goes on every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
4. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
5. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)