|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To see if he is all right.
(d) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
2. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(b) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(c) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
(d) That her grandmother will probably die now.
3. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
(a) Daniel's grandmother is dead.
(b) The grandmother's house has fallen down.
(c) Daniel's sister will not stop crying for her brother.
(d) Amelek is dead and Daniel can return to the village.
4. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How a blind mand was made to see.
(c) How Jesus walked on water.
(d) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
5. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They are always talking but never acting.
(b) They are just like the Romans.
(c) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(d) They have no ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
2. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
3. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
4. Who is waiting for Daniel when he gets back to the mountain?
5. How does Joel get injured?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)