|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(b) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(c) It is hard work that goes on every day.
(d) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
2. Who comes looking for Daniel?
(a) Amelek, the blacksmith who beat Daniel.
(b) Joel and Thrace.
(c) Simon, the blacksmith who helped Daniel.
(d) The Roman Legionnaires.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because of what Joel has seen.
(c) Because Joel is injured.
(d) Because Rosh needs more men.
4. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He will leave his sister there.
(b) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
5. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They are always talking but never acting.
(d) They are just like the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
2. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
3. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
5. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)