|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(b) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(c) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(d) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
2. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
(b) His girlfriend married another man.
(c) His master beat him every day.
(d) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
3. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
4. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The squalor of the village.
(b) The dust his feet kicks up.
(c) The lights of the windows.
(d) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
5. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
(b) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
(c) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(d) Conflict between youth and their elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
3. Where is Daniel from?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)