|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(b) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(c) That all the school boys know his name.
(d) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
2. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His girlfriend married another man.
(b) His master beat him every day.
(c) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
(d) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
3. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
(a) Rosh's name.
(b) Jesus' plan for the new kingdom.
(c) The way to the top of the mountain.
(d) How to kill Romans.
4. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One week.
5. Why do two men stop Daniel as the soldiers pass by?
(a) They are not yet ready to attack the Roman army.
(b) If the soldiers get angry, they might destroy the village.
(c) They do not want the soldiers to find aout about Rosh.
(d) They are Roman citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
3. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)