|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
(a) A slave train.
(b) A silk train.
(c) A jewel train.
(d) A spice train.
2. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(b) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
(c) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(d) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
4. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(c) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(d) To see if he is all right.
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(b) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(c) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
2. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
3. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)