|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
(a) He frees him from his shackles.
(b) He gives him some new clothes.
(c) He teaches him to talk.
(d) He feeds him.
2. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(b) Not having a torch to carry.
(c) That Simon will come after him again.
(d) His concern for Leah.
3. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
4. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(b) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
(c) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(d) They moved the camp nearer the river.
5. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because the Romans are coming.
(b) Because Rosh needs more men.
(c) Because of what Joel has seen.
(d) Because Joel is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
3. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
4. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
5. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)