|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) Five years.
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
(a) He could be a good spy for Rosh in the village.
(b) His family is moving to Capernaum.
(c) Nobody ever believes anything he says.
(d) He will leave his sister there.
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
4. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
(a) Not having a torch to carry.
(b) His concern for Leah.
(c) The fear that Rosh will send him away.
(d) That Simon will come after him again.
5. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
(a) He twists his arm behind his back and takes away his dagger.
(b) He hits him in the head with a rock.
(c) He takes him out with an arrow.
(d) He has a sword fight with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Simon say they have to wash in the pool on the way to the village?
2. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
3. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
4. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)