|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
(a) His master beat him every day.
(b) His grandmother threw him out of her house.
(c) He threw stones at Roman soldiers and they were looking for him.
(d) His girlfriend married another man.
2. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
(b) How a blind mand was made to see.
(c) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(d) How Jesus walked on water.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
(a) Because Rosh needs more men.
(b) Because the Romans are coming.
(c) Because Joel is injured.
(d) Because of what Joel has seen.
4. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
5. Where is Daniel from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
2. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
3. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
4. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
5. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)