|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
(b) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(c) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(d) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
2. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
(a) They don't see anything wrong with the Romans.
(b) They have no ambition.
(c) They are just like the Romans.
(d) They are always talking but never acting.
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(b) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
(c) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(d) That all the school boys know his name.
4. Some people do not have a high opinion of Rosh. What do they think he is?
(a) A bandit who robs everyone.
(b) A Roman soldier who deserted.
(c) A myth.
(d) A coward who is only in hiding.
5. What story did Simon tell Daniel about Jesus?
(a) How they tried to kill him in Nazareth.
(b) How Jesus walked on water.
(c) How a blind mand was made to see.
(d) How 5,000 people were fed by Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
2. How does Joel persuade Rosh to let him go.
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
4. Why do Joel and his sister Malthace come to the mountain?
5. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)