|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They are both blacksmiths.
(b) They both come from the same city.
(c) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(d) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(b) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(c) That all the school boys know his name.
(d) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
4. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
(a) Setting up a new government.
(b) Raising an army to fight the Romans.
(c) Manning a look out post.
(d) Hiding from the law.
5. What does Leah tell her pet goat?
(a) That she doesn't know who that strange boy is.
(b) That her grandmother will probably die now.
(c) That Daniel will not barbecue it.
(d) That Daniel has come home to protect them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that bothers him about leaving the village?
2. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
3. Why does Rosh tell Joel he cannot leave after they meet?
4. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
5. What is Daniel's complaint against his countrymen?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)