|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
(a) Two years.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
2. What does Ebol tell Daniel they must take from the passing pack train?
(a) All their money.
(b) The cargo of silk.
(c) Bags of tea.
(d) A large black man.
3. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(d) Simon the Zealot.
4. What does Simon bring for Daniel?
(a) A bar of soap.
(b) A clean cloak.
(c) Some books.
(d) Garden vegetables.
5. What does Daniel witness that makes him vow revenge on the Romans?
(a) The abduction of his sister.
(b) The crucifixion of his father and the death of his mother.
(c) The burning of Ketzah.
(d) The destruction of his grandmother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joel get injured?
2. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
4. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
5. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)