|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to follow Daniel as he leaves the camp to return to the village?
(a) Simon the Zealot.
2. How does Daniel react to the sight of the Roman soldiers?
(a) He begins to yell curses at them.
(b) He thinks about joining them.
(c) He runs for cover.
(d) He starts crying, thinking about his parents.
3. What does Daniel see that disgusts him as he returns to his grandmother's house?
(a) The moon reflecting off the roofs.
(b) The squalor of the village.
(c) The lights of the windows.
(d) The dust his feet kicks up.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) He falls down the mountain.
(c) The big black man hits him.
(d) A mule kicks him.
5. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
(a) It has rained a lot in the desert.
(b) Daniel discovered a spring near the cave.
(c) They moved the camp nearer the river.
(d) Samson can carry more water than anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel do to win the devotion and friendship of the black man?
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
4. How is he useful to Daniel?
5. What kind of pack train is the one Joel sees on the first day?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)