|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
(a) It changes his life.
(b) Only for a brief moment.
(c) None whatsoever.
(d) It makes him question Rosh.
2. Why does Daniel feel ashamed?
(a) He never tried to let anyone know he was all right.
(b) He does not know how to ask Rosh if he can leave.
(c) He does not really want to go see his grandmother and sister.
(d) He has no clothes to wear back to the village.
3. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
(a) To kill his first Roman.
(b) To return to the mountain.
(c) To go to Capernaum to find Joel.
(d) To buy Simon's blacksmith shop.
4. What political conflict is going on at the time of this story?
(a) Conflict between Rosh and the Romans.
(b) Conflict between youth and their elders.
(c) Conflict between the rich and the poor.
(d) Conflict between the Jews and the Romans.
5. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
2. How does Daniel overpower the caravan man who Daniel is supposed to take out?
3. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
4. What is Simon's message for Daniel?
5. Why did Daniel run away from Ketzah in the first place?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)