|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
(a) Rosh's business is not going well at all.
(b) There is nothing to do for days and then they are very busy.
(c) Working for Rosh is never exciting like he had imagined.
(d) It is hard work that goes on every day.
2. Why does Simon come for Daniel the morning after he arrives back in the village?
(a) To see if he is all right.
(b) To help him in the blacksmith shop.
(c) To hear the carpenter's son in the synagogue.
(d) To go fishing.
3. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(b) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(c) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
4. How does Joel get injured?
(a) Rosh hits him.
(b) The big black man hits him.
(c) He falls down the mountain.
(d) A mule kicks him.
5. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Daniel from?
2. How is Samson useful to the camp?
3. Who comes looking for Daniel?
4. Why do they now have twice as much water in the camp?
5. What does Daniel tell Joel everyone will know one day?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)