Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
2. Does the men of the pack train see the men about to ambush them?
(a) Yes, but they think they are guarding them from the robbers.
(b) No, but they are prepared to fight them off.
(c) Yes, but they are too far away to be a danger.
(d) No. They are invisible in the rocks.
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(b) They both come from the same city.
(c) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
(d) They are both blacksmiths.
4. What is the symbolism of Daniel beating the flaws out of the hot metal at his anvil?
(a) He is trying to remove what he sees as flaws in himself.
(b) It symbolizes what he would like to do to a Roman soldier.
(c) He is keeping busy so he doesn't have to think.
(d) It symbolizes what he would like to do to Rosh.
5. When he returns, what does Daniel do at night?
(a) Tells Leah stories about their childhood.
(b) Tells Leah what he heard Jesus say.
(c) Feeds Leah and goes to bed early.
(d) Writes a diary of all he has heard that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
2. What do most people think that someone is doing on the mountain?
3. Where does Daniel finally find Joel's house?
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
5. What reason does Hezron say the Jews of Capernaum should be grateful to the Romans?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)