|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daniel from?
2. Who rescued Daniel on the mountain years ago?
3. What does Joel tell Daniel about Rosh?
(a) That Rosh came to recruit at his school.
(b) That every school boy thinks he is a hero.
(c) That Rosh gives money to schools and synagogues.
(d) That all the school boys know his name.
4. How is Samson useful to the camp?
(a) Standing guard at night.
(b) Hauling water and wood.
(c) Rolling rocks down the mountainside.
5. How do Simon and Rosh differ?
(a) They come from different parts of the country.
(b) Rosh is tall and Simon is short.
(c) Rosh is lazy but Simon works hard.
(d) They have different ideas about how to get rid of the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daniel live on the mountain before meeting Joel and Malthace?
2. Does listening to Jesus speak have any affect on Daniel?
3. What does Daniel reflect on about Rosh's business?
4. Examining the black man, what do the men conclude?
5. What does Daniel decide to do that night?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)