|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is he useful to Daniel?
(a) Carrying Daniel down the mountain.
(b) Hunting for wild game for Daniel to eat.
(c) Keeping the bellows going so Daniel can make steel.
(d) Repairing Daniel's clothes.
2. How is Simon brought into the camp?
(a) He is under heavy guard and in chains.
(b) He is carried by Samson.
(c) He is inside a big wooden box.
(d) He is blindfolded so he does not know where the cave is.
3. What do Simon and Rosh have in common?
(a) They are both blacksmiths.
(b) They both come from the same city.
(c) They both know Daniel's grandmother.
(d) Both hate the Romans and want to drive them out.
4. What causes Thacia to change her attitude to Daniel?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He passes out and she discovers that he is wounded.
(d) Joel returns and scolds her severely.
5. Why does Daniel have to go down to the village?
(a) He needs to check on his grandmother and sister.
(b) Rosh wants him to go find new recruits.
(c) He does not have the parts he needs to make Rosh's repairs.
(d) He gets another message from Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes looking for Daniel?
2. Who brings dinner to the cave that night?
3. Why does he stop on his way out of Capernaum?
4. How does Daniel react when the soldier kicks out at him?
5. Why is Daniel not in a hurry to return to the mountain from Joel's house?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)