|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Porscha Johnson, p. 157 to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lupe have her first date with over the weekend in "Lupe"?
2. Who does Leslie refer to as "the one girl in class almost nobody knows anything about" in "Leslie Lucas"?
(a) Amy Moscowitz.
(b) Sheila Gamberoni.
(c) Porscha Johnson.
(d) Diondra Jordan.
3. In Tyrone's commentary on the poem "Doubtless," he says that he doesn't have any what in his crew?
(d) White boys.
4. What sister does Lupe say she'll miss when she goes away to college in "Lupe"?
5. What does Devon write is "the only box I belong in" in the poem "BlacK Box"?
(a) "My body."
(d) "New Yorker."
Short Answer Questions
1. What intersection in Harlem is described in "Long Live Langston"?
2. Whose walk does Sheila attempt to imitate in "Sheila"?
3. What "hangs on the wall" in the poem "The Door"?
4. What does Mr. Ward tell Tyrone he plans to do with the videotape of the poems in "Tyrone"?
5. In "Wesley Bad Boy Boone," Wesley says he has the longest list of excuses for missing what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)