|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Porscha Johnson, p. 157 to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Porscha say she's doing as soon as she turns twenty-one in "Porscha Johnson"?
(a) Getting a new car.
(b) Moving out of state.
(c) Changing her name.
(d) Getting a new job.
2. Who does Tyrone say got into the paper in his commentary after the poem "The Door"?
3. Where does Leslie say she grew up in "Leslie Lucas"?
(a) Humboldt County.
(b) King County.
(c) Riverside County.
(d) Westchester County.
4. Who does Tanisha elect to draw portraits for a group project in "Tanisha Scott"?
5. What did Amy get sick with and have to go to the hospital for two years ago in "Amy Moscowitz"?
(a) Chicken pox.
(c) The flu.
(d) Swine flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his commentary on "Ode to Stone," Tyrone says "Man! That girl is as cold as" what?
2. How many syllables does the author write of in "Private Puzzle"?
3. What does the author imagine behind her eye in the poem "Imagine"?
4. What does Raynard say is his mother's favorite saying in "Raynard Patterson"?
5. What book does Janelle slip onto Devon's desk in "Devon Hope"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)