|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steve Ericson, p. 114 to News at Five, p. 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Langston Hughes born?
2. Who does Lupe say she broke up with last night in "Lupe"?
3. Diondra wishes she were as bold as who in "Diondra Jordan"?
4. After reading his poem in class, Wesley is told by "Teach" that he still expects what from him in "Wesley Bad Boy Boone"?
(a) An essay.
(b) One hundred percent.
(d) A perfect midterm.
5. With what other girls did Tanisha Scott ask Mr. Ward if they could do a group project?
(a) Porscha and Amy.
(b) Lupe and Chankara.
(c) Diondra and Janelle.
(d) Chankara and Porscha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leslie say she grew up in "Leslie Lucas"?
2. What does Sheila say they used to call Judianne in "Sheila Gamberoni"?
3. Who "believes in praying for everybody and giving them the benefit of the doubt" according to Devon in "Devon Hope"?
4. Who sends Lupe a note to ask if she's okay in "Lupe"?
5. What basketball team member brushes Devon off when he suggests he read poetry in "Devon"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)