|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lupe, p. 65 to Tyrone, p. 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leslie say she grew up in "Leslie Lucas"?
(a) King County.
(b) Westchester County.
(c) Riverside County.
(d) Humboldt County.
2. Diondra says that her dad is not enthused about her artwork and wishes she'd do what instead, in "Diondra Jordan"?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Play basketball.
(c) Go outside.
(d) Play with her dolls.
3. What is the name of the cousin Tanisha describes in "Tanisha Scott"?
4. Who does Tyrone describe as "all hopped up about working on Broadway" in "Tyrone Bitting"?
5. Who does Devon say "hardly speaks, and he never hangs with any of the brothers I know" in "Devon Hope"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tanisha elect to draw portraits for a group project in "Tanisha Scott"?
2. Who is the only person who knows that Diondra has been drawing since she was a child in "Diondra Jordan"?
3. What is the buoy called in the poem "Common Ground"?
4. What is the name of Gloria's baby?
5. In "Attendance," the author writes, "We are all here, / Leslie and Bad Boy, Lupe and" who?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)