|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lupe, p. 146 to Tyrone, p. 156.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lupe think that she wants to be what when she finishes school in "Lupe"?
(a) A jockey or a geologist.
(b) A pilot or a pianist.
(c) A kindergarten teacher or pediatrician.
(d) An opera singer or a softball player.
2. What intersection in Harlem is described in "Long Live Langston"?
(a) 151st and Amsterdam Ave.
(b) Lenox and 7th.
(c) 145th and Broadway.
(d) Malcolm X Blvd and 128th.
3. Tyrone says that his dad didn't make it to what age because he was killed in a drive-by shooting in "Tyrone Bitting"?
4. What is the last comment about dreams in the poem "Doubtless"?
(a) "They're portable."
(b) "They are forgotten."
(c) "They are so powerful."
(d) "They come and go."
5. What team does Devon say they are playing tonight in "Devon"?
(b) Cherry Hill.
(c) Bronx Science.
(d) St. Mary's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila want to change her name to in "Sheila Gamberoni"?
2. Who does Tanisha elect to draw portraits for a group project in "Tanisha Scott"?
3. Who is listed as the author of "What's in a Name"?
4. What newspaper does Steve say is sending a reporter to cover Open Mike Fridays in "Steve Ericson"?
5. What does Tanisha say Tyrone calls her in "Tanisha Scott"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)