|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Janelle Battle, p. 46 to Tyrone, p. 64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Judianne say she has "a thing for" in "Judianne Alexander"?
2. Who is the only person who knows that Diondra has been drawing since she was a child in "Diondra Jordan"?
3. Who does Devon claim is a "gangsta in sheep's clothing" in "Devon Hope"?
4. Leslie says in "Leslie Lucas" that if it weren't for her mom dying, she'd be back where with her friends?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Jersey.
5. Diondra says that she likes drawing portraits in what medium in "Diondra Jordan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leslie say she grew up in "Leslie Lucas"?
2. Janelle wishes she had whose perfect complexion in "Janelle Battle"?
3. What has long been something of an "outsider" art form that exists somewhere outside the mainstream, having been conceived in the 1920s by African-Americans?
4. When was Langston Hughes born?
5. The author writes in "If" of planting what kind of roses "in your garden"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)