|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sheila, p. 133 to Tyrone, p. 145.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the death of Leslie's mother in "Leslie Lucas"?
(a) Heart disease.
2. Whose walk does Sheila attempt to imitate in "Sheila"?
3. In "Leslie Lucas," Leslie claims she likes Sheryl Crow while the other kids at her school like who?
(b) Janet Jackson.
(c) Lauryn Hill.
(d) Queen Latifah.
4. What is the buoy called in the poem "Common Ground"?
5. What does the "S." in "Sterling S. Hughes" stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leslie claim "has the reputation for being a little touched in the head" in "Leslie Lucas"?
2. Who does Tyrone say got into the paper in his commentary after the poem "The Door"?
3. Who does Leslie refer to as "the one girl in class almost nobody knows anything about" in "Leslie Lucas"?
4. What does Sterling say everyone calls him in "Sterling S. Hughes"?
5. How many brothers does Sterling S. Hughes have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)