1. What point of view is used in the prologue of the novel?
2. What is the author describing in the prologue?
Margaret's sleeping house.
3. What item does the author suggest you might pick up off a desk in the prologue?
4. Who is weeping in the prologue?
5. What does the author suggest you do at the end of the prologue?
Come back another time.
6. What is the point of view used in chapter 1 of part 1?
7. Who is diagnosed with a dire health ailment in chapter 1?
This section contains 4,716 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)