|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma Kominsky give to Striker upon her return from Hawaii in chapter 21?
(a) A paper umbrella.
(b) A Hawaiian shirt.
(c) A lei.
(d) A tiki statue.
2. Why did Wanda work hard to never break a dish in the Schultz household?
(a) She did not want to be abandoned again.
(b) She did not want to get in trouble.
(c) She thought a broken dish would cause her father to be injured.
(d) She thought the chips and cracks on the dishes were her fault.
3. How long did Margaret plan to remain in France in chapter 28?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is one of the ways Margaret feels in chapter 6 that Wanda has brought new life to her house?
(a) The phone rings now.
(b) There are more people around.
(c) She plays music a lot.
(d) She talks a lot.
5. How many columns of Hughes does Margaret find in the phone book, suggesting the trouble Gus McPherson had finding her number?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Irma give Lucie's tea cup in chapter 30?
2. What is the theme of all of Wanda's mosaics at the beginning of her career?
3. What does Striker initially want to do with Maurice after Irma's death?
4. Who is Jerry?
5. What does Margaret accuse her father of being?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)