|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Margaret die?
(b) Valentine's Day.
2. What does Gina destroy shortly before the birth of her daughter?
(a) Michael's school books.
(b) All her paintings.
(c) All her paintbrushes.
(d) Michael's poetry.
3. Why does Michael O'Casey like bowling alleys?
(a) He likes the noise and action.
(b) He likes the rental shoes.
(c) He likes the silence.
(d) He likes the sport.
4. Who does Margaret think Wanda is buttering up with her constant compliments on the decor in the house in chapter 2?
(a) Margaret's housemates.
(b) Margaret's former tenant.
(c) Margaret's ex-husband.
5. What does Oscar Hauptmann tell Margaret caused the death of her mother?
(a) An explosion in the brain, an aneurysm.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of social program does Striker begin at Aloha Lanes in chapter 21?
2. What item does Striker see a young man pick up off the street after a car accident in chapter 22?
3. Who offers to help Michael and Gina with baby Wanda?
4. What is the 'Crazy Plate Academy'?
5. Who arranged for Wanda's mosaics to be part of a gallery show in chapter 26?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)