|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse her father of being?
(a) A child molester.
(b) A Nazi.
(c) A Nazi sympathizer.
(d) A war criminal.
2. What did Gina leave behind for Michael in chapter 19 after their first night together?
(a) A brief note of goodbye.
(b) A long love letter.
(c) A drawing of him sleeping.
(d) A book of poems.
3. Why does Margaret decide to have an escalator put into the house in chapter 25?
(a) It would be unique.
(b) So that Wanda can move back to her own room.
(c) So that Wanda can go upstairs easily.
(d) It would increase the selling price of the house.
4. With what item does Wanda bring peace to the waring Schultz children?
(a) A coloring book.
(b) A board game.
(c) Three Musketeers bar.
(d) A puzzle.
5. What do Bruce and Susan decide they would like to do together?
(a) Start a restaurant.
(b) Have a baby.
(c) Get married.
(d) Buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character in chapter 18 regret mailing?
2. How many columns of Hughes does Margaret find in the phone book, suggesting the trouble Gus McPherson had finding her number?
3. Who spends most of their time at Wanda's bedside during her recovery in chapter 23?
4. What does Michael want to do for Gina in the early part of their relationship?
5. What physical ailment does Margaret suffer the night of the reveal of Magdalen Kitchen, 1972?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)