|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is primary or residual clay?
(a) Clay that is used first.
(b) Clay that has never been moved from its origin.
(c) Clay that is in its purest form.
(d) Clay that makes porcelain.
2. What feature sits prominently in the lobby of Aloha Lanes?
(a) A palm tree.
(b) A statue.
(c) A surfboard.
(d) A fountain.
3. What does ORIF stand for?
(a) Oral redesign with inside flex.
(b) Open reduction with internal fixation.
(c) Oral reduction with internal fix.
(d) Open reduction with inside flex.
4. What does several articles about her art and the story of Oscar Hauptmann's business lead to in chapter 27 for Wanda?
(a) A lawsuit against Margaret.
(b) An intrusion on Margaret's privacy.
(c) Requests for her mosaics.
(d) Unwanted hate mail.
5. Why does Margaret decide to have an escalator put into the house in chapter 25?
(a) It would be unique.
(b) It would increase the selling price of the house.
(c) So that Wanda can go upstairs easily.
(d) So that Wanda can move back to her own room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma Kominsky give to Striker upon her return from Hawaii in chapter 21?
2. What makes Aloha Lanes unique in the Greenwood Avenue neighborhood where it stands?
3. Who points out Le Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine to Margaret?
4. Who does Striker see getting out of an SUV on the street after a car accident in chapter 22?
5. What does Wanda consider using to end her life in chapter 23?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)