|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wanda notice in chapter 15 is one common thread among many of the people responding to Margaret's ad for a new roommate?
(a) They are all in theater.
(b) They are all doctors.
(c) They are all college students.
(d) They are all registered nurses.
2. Why did Wanda work hard to never break a dish in the Schultz household?
(a) She did not want to get in trouble.
(b) She thought a broken dish would cause her father to be injured.
(c) She thought the chips and cracks on the dishes were her fault.
(d) She did not want to be abandoned again.
3. What is Creative Visualization?
(a) A New Age philosophy.
(b) A play.
(c) A type of yoga.
(d) A book of positive reinforcements.
4. What country does the valet at the Hotel Orleans say most guests feel they have visited after staying at the hotel?
5. Why does Wanda resist Troy's advances in chapter 16?
(a) Chemistry does not last.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She is not ready for a new lover.
(d) She still loves Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Margaret give to Wanda in chapter 13?
2. What two attributes does Wanda assign to Margaret that gives her great comfort?
3. What is the ritual that Margaret has grown used to Wanda conducting each morning?
4. What is the author describing in the prologue?
5. Who does Margaret see alongside her mother in chapter 8?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)