|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Troy?
(a) Margaret's brother.
(b) Wanda's assistant.
(c) Wanda's cousin.
(d) Margaret's son.
2. What does Cassandra tell Margaret she looks like in chapter 10?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A tourist.
(c) A Bingo player.
(d) A homeless woman.
3. What two attributes does Wanda assign to Margaret that gives her great comfort?
(a) Intelligent and witty.
(b) Aggrieved and crazy.
(c) Funny and witty.
(d) Insane and depressive.
4. What two items does Wanda repair for Margaret while in her house for an interview to be her roommate?
(a) A broken doorknob and a leaky water pipe.
(b) A leaky water pipe and a tea cup.
(c) A broken figurine and a tea cup.
(d) A plate and tea cup.
5. What does Wanda think of in chapter 16 as the paramedics load her into the ambulance?
(a) Troy's colorful wardrobe.
(b) Colored eggs on Easter.
(c) Easter candy.
(d) Colored chicks in the petshop windows at Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of classes did one of the potential applicants for Margaret's roommate did the woman want to hold in the house?
2. What does Margaret show Wanda that was a piece of art Stephen once made in chapter 13?
3. How many columns of Hughes does Margaret find in the phone book, suggesting the trouble Gus McPherson had finding her number?
4. What does Wanda notice in chapter 15 is one common thread among many of the people responding to Margaret's ad for a new roommate?
5. Where does Stephen draw a picture of Margaret in chapter 5?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)