|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only girl in the Schultz family named after?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Barbara Bush.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
2. Over what business does Gina live in chapter 19?
(a) An Italian restaurant.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A bakery.
3. Who moves into Margaret's house to help with the construction projects as well as Wanda's art projects?
4. What game does Striker play at Irma's in chapter 21 after dinner?
5. What is the point of view used in chapter 1 of part 1?
(a) Limited omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret learn about Wanda on the night of the play's opening?
2. What does Margaret have a strong impulse to call the valet at the Hotel Orleans?
3. Who does Margaret think Wanda is buttering up with her constant compliments on the decor in the house in chapter 2?
4. Why does Michael begin taking Wanda to work with him?
5. What kind of pets did one applicant to e Margaret's roommate own?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)