|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the one person Margaret felt was not happy in her household when she was a child?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) Her father, Oscar.
(c) Her mother, Cassandra.
(d) The gardener.
2. What is Creative Visualization?
(a) A New Age philosophy.
(b) A book of positive reinforcements.
(c) A play.
(d) A type of yoga.
3. How long has Michael been searching for his wife, as mentioned in chapter 20?
(a) Twenty-seven years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Thirty-seven years.
4. What does Margaret hope to find at Le Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine?
(a) Her mother's birth records.
(b) Her birth records.
(c) The owner of some of the antiques her father stole from German Jews.
(d) Her father's criminal record.
5. What is unique about the group of women Striker sees in the bowling alley in chapter 20?
(a) They are all elderly.
(b) They are all school age.
(c) They are all mothers.
(d) They are all drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to help Michael and Gina with baby Wanda?
2. Who shows Striker where to find Irma's hair dye kit in chapter 21?
3. Where does Margaret tell Wanda most of the collectibles in her house came from in chapter 3?
4. How did Irma meet her current husband?
5. To whom does Irma say a lone tea cup she displays in her living room belonged?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)