|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael want to do for Gina in the early part of their relationship?
(a) To give her a family.
(b) To help her succeed in her career.
(c) To make her laugh.
(d) To convince her religion is misdirected.
2. What does Striker read on Easter Sunday?
3. Who is weeping in the prologue?
4. Who arranged for Wanda's mosaics to be part of a gallery show in chapter 26?
5. Who is Rudy Hahn?
(a) The manager of the YMCA.
(b) The manager of the city bus line.
(c) The manager of the Safeway.
(d) The manager of Aloha Lanes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Striker think he might go in chapter 31 after he leaves Seattle?
2. What is 'Blues in the Night'?
3. What does Margaret accuse her father of being?
4. What does Michael, aka Striker, hope to draw on to get work in Seattle?
5. What animal does the author compare her character to in chapter 18?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)