|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wanda find in her room when she wakes late in the night in chapter 23?
2. What item does a waitress have that Margaret notices in chapter 1?
(a) A tongue ring.
(b) A toe ring.
(c) A nose ring.
(d) A belly button ring.
3. Why does Michael begin taking Wanda to work with him?
(a) She is lonely at home.
(b) She needs extra help with learning to speak.
(c) She broke her arm.
(d) She wants to be with her father.
4. What did Margaret call her father?
(a) Pappy O.
(b) Papa O.
(c) Dada H.
(d) Daddy H.
5. Who is Roxie?
(a) A troubled girl Striker begins to work with.
(b) A friend of Irma's.
(c) Joyce's daughter.
(d) A cousin of Jerry's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose room does Margaret give to the latest roommate in chapter 25?
2. What is the theme of all of Wanda's mosaics at the beginning of her career?
3. What does Striker call Irma in the privacy of his own mind in chapter 22?
4. What does Margaret take to her doctor on the two year anniversary of her diagnosis of a brain tumor?
5. What trip does Irma ask Striker to take with her in chapter 26?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)