|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ritual that Margaret has grown used to Wanda conducting each morning?
(a) Wanda exercising.
(b) Wanda making coffee.
(c) Wanda painting her nails.
(d) Wanda making breakfast.
2. What does Margaret break while waiting for Wanda to return from the bathroom in chapter 2?
(a) A window.
(b) A plate.
(c) A tea cup.
(d) A figurine.
3. Why does Wanda become angry with Troy in chapter 16?
(a) He exposes her real identity.
(b) He intereferes in her search for Peter.
(c) He tries to play along with her charade.
(d) He refuses to help her find Peter.
4. What item does a waitress have that Margaret notices in chapter 1?
(a) A nose ring.
(b) A tongue ring.
(c) A toe ring.
(d) A belly button ring.
5. What does the author suggest you do at the end of the prologue?
(a) Reassure Wanda that hope is coming.
(b) Wake Margaret up.
(c) Warn Irma of danger.
(d) Come back another time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the point of view used in chapter 1 of part 1?
2. What does Margaret have a strong impulse to call the valet at the Hotel Orleans?
3. What is one of the ways Margaret feels in chapter 6 that Wanda has brought new life to her house?
4. What two items does Wanda repair for Margaret while in her house for an interview to be her roommate?
5. What does Cassandra tell Margaret she looks like in chapter 10?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)