|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does Margaret take from her wallet and study while in the coffee shop in chapter 1?
(a) A picture of her daughter, Wanda.
(b) A picture of her dead son, Daniel.
(c) A picture of her cousin, Molly.
(d) A picture of her former husband, Stephen.
2. What does Wanda think of in chapter 16 as the paramedics load her into the ambulance?
(a) Troy's colorful wardrobe.
(b) Easter candy.
(c) Colored chicks in the petshop windows at Easter.
(d) Colored eggs on Easter.
3. Who does Margaret see alongside her mother in chapter 8?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandparents.
4. How many children do the Schultzes have?
5. What two items does Wanda repair for Margaret while in her house for an interview to be her roommate?
(a) A leaky water pipe and a tea cup.
(b) A broken doorknob and a leaky water pipe.
(c) A plate and tea cup.
(d) A broken figurine and a tea cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the point of view used in chapter 1 of part 1?
2. What does Wanda notice in chapter 15 is one common thread among many of the people responding to Margaret's ad for a new roommate?
3. Why does Margaret wake Wanda at five in the morning in chapter 14?
4. Who does Margaret think Wanda is buttering up with her constant compliments on the decor in the house in chapter 2?
5. Who does Susan bring with her in chapter 15 when she comes to interview to be Margaret and Wanda's new roommate?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)