|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wanda notice in chapter 15 is one common thread among many of the people responding to Margaret's ad for a new roommate?
(a) They are all doctors.
(b) They are all in theater.
(c) They are all college students.
(d) They are all registered nurses.
2. What nickname does Margaret give to Wanda in chapter 13?
3. What does the author suggest you do at the end of the prologue?
(a) Come back another time.
(b) Warn Irma of danger.
(c) Reassure Wanda that hope is coming.
(d) Wake Margaret up.
4. What picture does Margaret take from her wallet and study while in the coffee shop in chapter 1?
(a) A picture of her cousin, Molly.
(b) A picture of her daughter, Wanda.
(c) A picture of her former husband, Stephen.
(d) A picture of her dead son, Daniel.
5. Who does Margaret meet the opening night of Wanda's play?
(a) A stagehand who worked with Wanda.
(b) Wanda's cousin.
(c) Wanda's former boyfriend.
(d) A caterer whose boyfriend acted in one of Wanda's plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wanda become angry with Troy in chapter 16?
2. What does Cassandra tell Margaret she looks like in chapter 10?
3. Who features prominently in Margaret's dream in chapter 17?
4. Whose bedroom does Wanda now occupy in Margaret's house?
5. What does Margaret show Wanda that was a piece of art Stephen once made in chapter 13?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)