|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the author meet with a dancer to discuss Lewis?
2. How much did Lewis's new team make in their first few months?
3. How much did robbers take from Jill and Dylan's apartment?
4. How much could the dancers at a high-class strip club make in an evening?
5. How much money did the author make playing blackjack with Lewis?
Short Essay Questions
1. After leaving Rosa's team, what incident marred an almost perfect record of highly profitable play?
2. What was the problem when the Lewis and his group were gambling in Chicago on the riverboat?
3. What happened to Martinez Labor Day weekend 1997?
4. After the Labor Day weekend when the group was evicted from several casinos, why did the group decide not to stay in the hotel where they gambled?
5. Why did Tay decide to join Lewis's new team?
6. What were some ways that Jake Eldridge heard that individuals cheated at cards?
7. Why did Martinez leave MIT?
8. Why didn't Fisher want Lewis on his new team?
9. Who was going down to check out the casino at Shreveport?
10. What story was going around about Vincent Cole, the point guy at Plymouth Agency?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship that Lewis had with his family using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the two sides of Kevin Lewis. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the reasons why Lewis decided to join the blackjack team.
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)