|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Felicia's major?
2. What was the time at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How old was Rosa when he matriculated at MIT?
4. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
5. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rumors were floating around the Grand Victoria Casino about Lewis's alias Barry Chow?
2. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
3. In Chapter 1, who was Lewis's spotter?
4. Describe Jill Taylor when she met the author.
5. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
6. What were some things about Lewis that didn't fit with his MIT image?
7. Describe Lewis's sisters.
8. Who was one of the best card counters that Rosa had ever met?
9. As far as Lewis knew, what had Fisher and Martinez been doing all summer?
10. Where were some places that Lewis could hide his money and his chips?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss why Lewis considered telling his family about his double life.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship that Lewis had with his family using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the reasons why Lewis decided to join the blackjack team.
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)