|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the author and Lewis met in Chapter 32, how long had it been since the robbery?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What season was it in Chapter 29?
3. What type of injuries did Tay notice that Fisher had when Tay saw him at the gym?
(a) A dislocated shoulder.
(b) Bruises on his forearms.
(c) Black eye and bruise on his cheek.
(d) A nasty bruise over his kidneys.
4. What casino did the team try first in Shreveport?
(a) Jack Binion's Horseshoe Casino.
(b) Hollywood Casino.
(c) Coushatta Casino Resort.
(d) Amelia Belle Casino.
5. How did the blackjack team get to the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
(a) Drove rental cars.
(b) Took a commuter shuttle and hired rental cars.
(c) Hired 2 vans and drivers.
(d) Hired limousines and drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
2. What was the name of the second casino that the team played in Louisiana?
3. In Chapter 32, where did the author and Lewis meet?
4. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
5. How much could the dancers at a high-class strip club make in an evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jill and Dylan argue the night that Lewis had been kicked out of New York, New York?
2. What happened to Martinez Labor Day weekend 1997?
3. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
4. On Super Bowl weekend, what alias did Lewis use?
5. Why didn't Fisher want Lewis on his new team?
6. Why did Dylan call Lewis in Chapter 9?
7. On President's Day 1998, how was Jill disguised?
8. What was Rosa's home like?
9. What story was going around about Vincent Cole, the point guy at Plymouth Agency?
10. Why did Lewis think someone had been in his apartment the same night that money was stolen from Dylan's apartment?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)