|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
2. After Martinez's trouble President's Day weekend, how much had the team won by Sunday morning?
3. How did the blackjack team get to the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
(a) Drove rental cars.
(b) Hired limousines and drivers.
(c) Took a commuter shuttle and hired rental cars.
(d) Hired 2 vans and drivers.
4. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
(a) Nobuo Toyamo.
(b) Leonard Wu.
(c) Misumato Aiko.
(d) Atsuko Kasumi.
5. What type of car did the team rent when they went to Louisiana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dancer that the author met to discuss Lewis?
2. When was the Luxor built?
3. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
4. After splitting from Rosa, how much did Martinez and Fisher invest in the team?
5. Vegas had Fight Night, New Orleans had Mardi Gras, and what did Boston have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
2. Why didn't Fisher want Lewis on his new team?
3. Why did Martinez want to gamble at the Mohegan Sun?
4. On President's Day 1998, how was Jill disguised?
5. What was Jake Eldridge's background?
6. How did Lewis learn that the Grand Victoria Casino used Plymouth Associates?
7. Why did Lewis, Martinez, and Fisher meet at Rosa's in the spring of 1998?
8. What happened to Martinez Labor Day weekend 1997?
9. What did Rosa say was the most important decision that a card counter ever had to make?
10. What was Rosa's home like?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)