|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did someone get for selling information about the MIT blackjack teams?
2. Where did Martinez stay in Vegas during Super Bowl weekend?
3. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) A black Mohawk.
(b) Black in a ponytail.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) A buzzcut.
4. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
(a) Nobuo Toyamo.
(b) Atsuko Kasumi.
(c) Misumato Aiko.
(d) Leonard Wu.
5. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lewis drinking at the Luxor on President's Day?
2. How much could the dancers at a high-class strip club make in an evening?
3. In Chapter 32, where did the author and Lewis meet?
4. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
5. What color casino chip did Lewis see on his kitchen table?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lewis think someone had been in his apartment the same night that money was stolen from Dylan's apartment?
2. Why did Jill and Dylan argue the night that Lewis had been kicked out of New York, New York?
3. Why did Dylan call Lewis in Chapter 9?
4. Why did Tay decide to join Lewis's new team?
5. Why didn't Fisher want Lewis on his new team?
6. Why did Martinez want to gamble at the Mohegan Sun?
7. After leaving Rosa's team, what incident marred an almost perfect record of highly profitable play?
8. Why did Lewis have a moment of panic when he noticed that the clientele heading into the casino looked like they were all from the Deep South?
9. What did Rosa say was the most important decision that a card counter ever had to make?
10. What happened when Lewis went to cash in the chips at the Horseshoe?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)