|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lewis drop on the floor at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) Tax records.
(b) Food from his mother.
(c) Bundles of hundred dollar bills.
(d) A basket of dirty clothes.
2. What type of injuries did Tay notice that Fisher had when Tay saw him at the gym?
(a) A dislocated shoulder.
(b) Bruises on his forearms.
(c) Black eye and bruise on his cheek.
(d) A nasty bruise over his kidneys.
3. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
4. What was the name of the dancer that the author met to discuss Lewis?
5. Where did Dylan move after Lewis's team split up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did someone get for selling information about the MIT blackjack teams?
2. What was the name of the shift manager who told Lewis to leave the venue on Labor Day weekend 1997?
3. How old was Kianna when her family emigrated to the United States?
4. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
5. Who was Lewis talking with on the phone three days after the Louisiana trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jill and Dylan argue the night that Lewis had been kicked out of New York, New York?
2. What did Rosa say was the most important decision that a card counter ever had to make?
3. How did the blackjack team operate after splitting from Rosa?
4. What was Jake Eldridge's background?
5. Why did Lewis have a moment of panic when he noticed that the clientele heading into the casino looked like they were all from the Deep South?
6. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
7. After the Labor Day weekend when the group was evicted from several casinos, why did the group decide not to stay in the hotel where they gambled?
8. What story was going around about Vincent Cole, the point guy at Plymouth Agency?
9. What was the problem when the Lewis and his group were gambling in Chicago on the riverboat?
10. What did thieves do to Dylan and Jill's apartment?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)