|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lewis was walking down the driveway after cashing in the chips, what type of vehicle pulled up next to him?
(a) A Chrysler Town Car.
(b) A casino security vehicle.
(c) A Lincoln Continental with tinted windows.
(d) White van with darkened windows.
2. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
3. When was the Luxor built?
4. How many hair color changes did Fisher made President's Day weekend?
5. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Lewis's new team make in their first few months?
2. What was Lewis's new team's homebase in Vegas?
3. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
4. Where did Lewis stay Super Bowl weekend when the team returned to Las Vegas?
5. In 1997, how many months did Lewis spend focusing on his 9 to 5 job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did thieves do to Dylan and Jill's apartment?
2. Why did Martinez leave MIT?
3. Why did Tay decide to join Lewis's new team?
4. Why did Martinez want to gamble at the Mohegan Sun?
5. Why did Lewis, Martinez, and Fisher meet at Rosa's in the spring of 1998?
6. Why did Dylan call Lewis in Chapter 9?
7. What was the problem when the Lewis and his group were gambling in Chicago on the riverboat?
8. What were some ways that Jake Eldridge heard that individuals cheated at cards?
9. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
10. On Super Bowl weekend, what alias did Lewis use?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)