|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hair color changes did Fisher made President's Day weekend?
2. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
3. What statue was at the base of the MGM Grand?
(c) A large ball.
4. What casino did the team try first in Shreveport?
(a) Coushatta Casino Resort.
(b) Jack Binion's Horseshoe Casino.
(c) Amelia Belle Casino.
(d) Hollywood Casino.
5. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) Black in a ponytail.
(b) A black Mohawk.
(c) A buzzcut.
(d) Short and messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1997, how many months did Lewis spend focusing on his 9 to 5 job?
2. What was Lewis's new team's homebase in Vegas?
3. How much did the team have in chips that they needed to cash in before they could leave Louisiana?
4. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
5. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Rosa's home like?
2. What happened when Lewis went to cash in the chips at the Horseshoe?
3. Why did Lewis have a moment of panic when he noticed that the clientele heading into the casino looked like they were all from the Deep South?
4. Why did Tay decide to join Lewis's new team?
5. How did Lewis learn that the Grand Victoria Casino used Plymouth Associates?
6. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
7. Why did Martinez leave MIT?
8. Why did Lewis, Martinez, and Fisher meet at Rosa's in the spring of 1998?
9. What did thieves do to Dylan and Jill's apartment?
10. After the Labor Day weekend when the group was evicted from several casinos, why did the group decide not to stay in the hotel where they gambled?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)