|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
2. How much did robbers take from Jill and Dylan's apartment?
3. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What was the name of a Hispanic guy that Lewis had partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the team have in chips that they needed to cash in before they could leave Louisiana?
2. As Lewis was walking down the driveway after cashing in the chips, what type of vehicle pulled up next to him?
3. Where did Dylan move after Lewis's team split up?
4. When was the Luxor built?
5. What type of injuries did Tay notice that Fisher had when Tay saw him at the gym?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lewis think someone had been in his apartment the same night that money was stolen from Dylan's apartment?
2. Who was going down to check out the casino at Shreveport?
3. What story was going around about Vincent Cole, the point guy at Plymouth Agency?
4. What did thieves do to Dylan and Jill's apartment?
5. After leaving Rosa's team, what incident marred an almost perfect record of highly profitable play?
6. What had Fisher heard about Southern casinos?
7. Why did Jill and Dylan argue the night that Lewis had been kicked out of New York, New York?
8. What was Rosa's home like?
9. Why did Martinez leave MIT?
10. Why did Lewis have a moment of panic when he noticed that the clientele heading into the casino looked like they were all from the Deep South?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)