|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. What was Martinez wearing when he, Fisher, and Lewis met at Rosa's in the spring of 1998?
(a) Grey hooded sweatshirt.
(b) Harvard sweatshirt.
(c) MIT sweatshirt.
(d) Black hooded sweatshirt.
3. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
(a) Voodoo Beach.
(b) The Haze.
(c) Club Paradise.
(d) The Bank.
4. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
(a) A bar in Boston.
(b) A team member's apartment.
(c) MIT classroom.
(d) A frat house.
5. Where did the dancer the author interviewed meet Lewis?
(a) Foundation Room.
(b) Hard Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lewis's new team's homebase in Vegas?
2. Where did the author meet with a dancer to discuss Lewis?
3. What was the name of the second casino that the team played in Louisiana?
4. What color casino chip did Lewis see on his kitchen table?
5. Why were Lewis and Dylan celebrating at a restaurant on a sweltering Tuesday evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jill and Dylan argue the night that Lewis had been kicked out of New York, New York?
2. After the Labor Day weekend when the group was evicted from several casinos, why did the group decide not to stay in the hotel where they gambled?
3. Why did Martinez leave MIT?
4. On President's Day 1998, how was Jill disguised?
5. Why did Martinez want to gamble at the Mohegan Sun?
6. Why did Lewis have a moment of panic when he noticed that the clientele heading into the casino looked like they were all from the Deep South?
7. Why did Dylan call Lewis in Chapter 9?
8. Why, when Rosa was in charge of the blackjack team, had they avoided Indian casinos?
9. Why did Lewis think someone had been in his apartment the same night that money was stolen from Dylan's apartment?
10. What story was going around about Vincent Cole, the point guy at Plymouth Agency?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)