|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
2. What flight did Martinez and Kevin take to Vegas in November of 1994?
(a) America West 69.
(b) Southwestern 14.
(c) American 43.
(d) Pan Am 19.
3. What Indian tribe ran the casino where the author met Jill?
(a) Hopi Indian Tribe.
(b) Seminole Indian Tribe.
(c) Pequot Indian Tribe.
(d) Meskwaki Indian Tribe.
4. What had Kevin Lewis been drinking in Chapter 1?
(b) Rum and coke.
(d) Long Island Ice Tea.
5. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
2. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
3. What was Kianna Lam's major?
4. What would be waiting at Lewis's suite if he was staying at the Stardust?
5. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lewis and Martinez get from the airport in Atlantic City to the casino?
2. In what capacities had Zimonowski worked for the casinos?
3. How was blackjack played?
4. As far as Lewis knew, what had Fisher and Martinez been doing all summer?
5. What were some things about Lewis that didn't fit with his MIT image?
6. What did the casinos use to catch cheaters and card counters?
7. Why had Lewis focused on math and science in school?
8. How did the team play work on the blackjack team?
9. Describe Micky Rosa.
10. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)