|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple word was used to signal +2?
2. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
3. What time did a team meeting take place in June of 1995?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. What was Felicia doing after graduating from MIT?
(a) Medical school in Chicago.
(b) Medical school in San Francisco.
(c) Attend Harvard Business school.
(d) Attend Yale.
5. Where did Lewis go to high school?
(d) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
2. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
3. Where had Lewis's father immigrated from?
4. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Martinez say when Lewis said he thought the blackjack system was rather shady?
2. Describe the Grand Victoria Casino.
3. As far as Lewis knew, what had Fisher and Martinez been doing all summer?
4. What was the hi-lo method of card counting?
5. Describe Jill Taylor when she met the author.
6. Describe the Foxwoods Resort and Casino.
7. What did the casinos use to catch cheaters and card counters?
8. How was blackjack played?
9. Where were some places that Lewis could hide his money and his chips?
10. What rumors were floating around the Grand Victoria Casino about Lewis's alias Barry Chow?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)