|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
2. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
3. Why had Fisher left college?
(a) His father died.
(b) He flunked out.
(c) His brother was injured a construction accident.
(d) His sister was injured in a car accident.
4. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
5. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
(a) $200,000 each.
(b) $50,000 each.
(c) $100,000 each.
(d) $75,000 each.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian tribe ran the casino where the author met Jill?
2. In June of 1995, what were Kianna, Michael, and Fisher eating?
3. How much money did the average visitor to Vegas lose in a typical weekend?
4. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
5. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
2. What was the hi-lo method of card counting?
3. Describe Lewis's sisters.
4. In what capacities had Zimonowski worked for the casinos?
5. What was the hierarchy in a casino?
6. Describe Micky Rosa.
7. Why did Martinez say that fights made for perfect card-counting conditions?
8. What were some things about Lewis that didn't fit with his MIT image?
9. In Chapter 1, who was Lewis's spotter?
10. Describe the Foxwoods Resort and Casino.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)