|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did a team meeting take place in June of 1995?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
2. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
3. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 6 years earlier.
(b) 5 years earlier.
(c) 4 years earlier.
(d) 7 years earlier.
4. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
5. Where was the Grand Victoria Casino located?
(b) East St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
2. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
3. What simple word was used to signal +2?
4. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
5. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lewis and Martinez get from the airport in Atlantic City to the casino?
2. Describe the Grand Victoria Casino.
3. Describe Jill Taylor when she met the author.
4. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
5. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
6. Describe Micky Rosa.
7. What reasons did Lewis give Felicia for breaking up their relationship?
8. How was blackjack played?
9. Why had Lewis focused on math and science in school?
10. What did Martinez say when Lewis said he thought the blackjack system was rather shady?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)