|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
(b) North Face.
2. What was Felicia's major?
(b) Civil and Environmental Engineering.
(d) Chemical Engineering.
3. Where had Lewis's father immigrated from?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
5. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 27 Stanford Street.
(b) 43 Wister Street.
(c) 35 Anderson St.
(d) 15 North Grove St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was kept chilled in Lewis's bedroom at the Caesars?
2. Where was Felicia's sister during Thanksgiving of 1994?
3. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
4. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
5. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
Short Essay Questions
1. As far as Lewis knew, what had Fisher and Martinez been doing all summer?
2. What was Lewis afraid would happen if security caught up with him?
3. Describe the Foxwoods Resort and Casino.
4. Where were some places that Lewis could hide his money and his chips?
5. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
6. Where was the money stashed that Martinez and Lewis were going to use in Vegas during November of 1994?
7. What was the hi-lo method of card counting?
8. In what capacities had Zimonowski worked for the casinos?
9. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
10. What did Martinez say when Lewis said he thought the blackjack system was rather shady?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)