|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be waiting for Lewis in his suite if he stayed at the MGM?
(b) Filet mignon.
(c) Barbecued chicken wings.
2. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
3. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
4. What was the time at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) 3:10 a.m.
(d) 8:10 p.m.
5. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. By June of 1995, what profit had the team made in the last eight months?
2. What type of wood had been used to build a deck at Lewis's parents house?
3. What was Kianna Lam's major?
4. What college was Lewis attending?
5. What was the first casino that Lewis was asked to leave and never come back?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Micky Rosa.
2. What caught Lewis's eye after he played blackjack with the Knicks players?
3. How did the team play work on the blackjack team?
4. What was the hierarchy in a casino?
5. What did the casinos use to catch cheaters and card counters?
6. What was the hi-lo method of card counting?
7. What three tests would Lewis have to take in order to become a member of the blackjack team?
8. What were some things about Lewis that didn't fit with his MIT image?
9. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
10. Why had Lewis focused on math and science in school?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)