|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
(b) Taj Mahal.
2. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 27 Stanford Street.
(b) 43 Wister Street.
(c) 15 North Grove St.
(d) 35 Anderson St.
3. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
4. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
(a) Hands in pockets.
(b) Folded arms behind the back.
(c) Folded arms in front of the chest.
(d) Scratching an ear.
5. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
(a) 1 percent.
(b) 4 percent.
(c) 2 percent.
(d) 3 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
2. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
3. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
4. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
5. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
2. As far as Lewis knew, what had Fisher and Martinez been doing all summer?
3. What was Lewis afraid would happen if security caught up with him?
4. Describe the Foxwoods Resort and Casino.
5. Describe Lewis's sisters.
6. What type of equipment was in the underground Chinatown casino where Lewis took his casino test?
7. How was blackjack played?
8. What rumors were floating around the Grand Victoria Casino about Lewis's alias Barry Chow?
9. What did Martinez say when Lewis said he thought the blackjack system was rather shady?
10. What could security agents at an airport do if they thought someone was doing something illegal?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)