|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 35 Anderson St.
(b) 15 North Grove St.
(c) 27 Stanford Street.
(d) 43 Wister Street.
2. How much money did Lewis lose in two hands of blackjack in late 1994?
3. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
4. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
5. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian tribe ran the casino where the author met Jill?
2. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
3. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
4. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
5. How many members did the tribe have that ran the casino where the author met Jill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Foxwoods Resort and Casino.
2. Describe Jill Taylor when she met the author.
3. What lies had Lewis told Felicia to cover up his practice blackjack sessions?
4. What was the hierarchy in a casino?
5. How did Lewis and Martinez get from the airport in Atlantic City to the casino?
6. In what capacities had Zimonowski worked for the casinos?
7. How did the team play work on the blackjack team?
8. Describe Kevin Lewis.
9. What was the hi-lo method of card counting?
10. What was Lewis afraid would happen if security caught up with him?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)