|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) A buzzcut.
(b) Black in a ponytail.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) A black Mohawk.
2. Why were Lewis and Dylan celebrating at a restaurant on a sweltering Tuesday evening?
(a) Lewis had gotten a job promotion.
(b) The team had broken the $75,000 mark.
(c) The team had broken the $50,000 mark.
(d) Dylan had gotten a job promotion.
3. What was the nationality of the player that reportedly was forced to swallow a five-hundred-dollar chip?
4. After splitting from Rosa, how much did Martinez and Fisher invest in the team?
(a) $750,000 each.
(b) $1,000,000 each.
(c) $400,000 each.
(d) $200,000 each.
5. How much money did Andrew Tay make on a weekend spotting?
6. Who was the independent surveillance expert that the author interviewed about casino security?
(a) Jake Eldridge.
(b) Bob Callison.
(c) Mike Davidson.
(d) Phil Martin.
7. Where did the dancer the author interviewed meet Lewis?
(a) Hard Rock.
(c) Foundation Room.
8. What statue was at the base of the MGM Grand?
(c) A large ball.
9. How much did Lewis's new team make in their first few months?
10. On President's Day 1998, what color suit was Martinez wearing?
(a) Pale green.
11. Where did Martinez hide in his hotel room when security broke in on President's Day?
(a) Under his bed.
(d) A ledge outside his window.
12. When was the Luxor built?
13. How long had the meeting lasted when Lewis's blackjack team decided to split from Rosa?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
14. What casino did the team try first in Shreveport?
(a) Coushatta Casino Resort.
(b) Jack Binion's Horseshoe Casino.
(c) Hollywood Casino.
(d) Amelia Belle Casino.
15. After Martinez's trouble President's Day weekend, how much had the team won by Sunday morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
2. How much could the dancers at a high-class strip club make in an evening?
3. In Chapter 30, how many times had Lewis's team hit Vegas since they split from Fisher's team?
4. Where was the Hispanic guy from that Lewis partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
5. How much did robbers take from Jill and Dylan's apartment?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)