|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What did Lewis increase his investment to after splitting from Rosa?
3. How many hair color changes did Fisher made President's Day weekend?
4. What birthday was Lewis celebrating when he got tickets for the team for the Tyson vs. Holyfield fight?
5. Labor Day weekend 1997, what type of buttons did Martinez have on a red silk shirt?
(a) Alligator-shaped buttons.
(b) Bear-shaped buttons.
6. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
(a) A frat house.
(b) A bar in Boston.
(c) MIT classroom.
(d) A team member's apartment.
7. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
8. How much money did someone get for selling information about the MIT blackjack teams?
9. What time did Lewis have to be to work in the morning after celebrating with Dylan on a Tuesday evening?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
10. With prosthetics, how much did it look like Martinez weighed?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 350 pounds.
11. What was the first venue on the blackjack team's list Labor Day weekend 1997?
(d) New York, New York.
12. What color casino chip did Lewis see on his kitchen table?
13. In 1997, how many months did Lewis spend focusing on his 9 to 5 job?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
14. What was the name of a Hispanic guy that Lewis had partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
15. What time did Dylan and Jill usually go to sleep on nights they were not in Vegas?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 10:30 p.m.
(c) 11;30 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Labor Day weekend 1997, how much of a profit had Martinez's squad made in the first four hours of play?
2. When the author and Lewis met in Chapter 32, how long had it been since the robbery?
3. After Lewis and Martinez were both barred on Labor Day weekend, where did they check in next?
4. How long had the meeting lasted when Lewis's blackjack team decided to split from Rosa?
5. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)