|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the dancer the author interviewed meet Lewis?
(b) Foundation Room.
(c) Hard Rock.
2. How much did the team have in chips that they needed to cash in before they could leave Louisiana?
3. How old was Kianna when her family emigrated to the United States?
4. How many trips did Lewis tell his tax lawyer he had made to Vegas in the last year?
5. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
6. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
7. How did the blackjack team get to the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
(a) Hired limousines and drivers.
(b) Hired 2 vans and drivers.
(c) Drove rental cars.
(d) Took a commuter shuttle and hired rental cars.
8. How much did robbers take from Jill and Dylan's apartment?
9. What color casino chip did Lewis see on his kitchen table?
10. How many cameras might a casino have to monitor patrons?
(a) More than 500.
(b) More than 1,000.
11. How much did Lewis's new team make in their first few months?
12. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
13. What season was it in Chapter 29?
14. In Chapter 30, where did Lewis and his new team members decide to start playing?
(a) New York, New York.
(d) Circus, Circus.
15. In Chapter 32, where did the author and Lewis meet?
(b) Hard Rock.
(d) New York, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
2. Where did Martinez hide in his hotel room when security broke in on President's Day?
3. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
4. Where was the Hispanic guy from that Lewis partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
5. What did Lewis drop on the floor at the beginning of Chapter 29?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)