|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time might a person have to spend in prison if he was caught using any sort of a cheating device in a casino?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. Where did Martinez stay in Vegas during Super Bowl weekend?
3. What casino did the team try first in Shreveport?
(a) Jack Binion's Horseshoe Casino.
(b) Hollywood Casino.
(c) Amelia Belle Casino.
(d) Coushatta Casino Resort.
4. What year was it in Chapter 29?
5. How long had the meeting lasted when Lewis's blackjack team decided to split from Rosa?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
6. How many cameras might a casino have to monitor patrons?
(a) More than 1,000.
(d) More than 500.
7. What Indian casino did Martinez wish to try in October of 1996?
(b) Mohegan Sun.
8. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) A buzzcut.
(b) Black in a ponytail.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) A black Mohawk.
9. What season was it in Chapter 29?
10. How much money did the author make playing blackjack with Lewis?
11. What did Lewis drop on the floor at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) A basket of dirty clothes.
(b) Food from his mother.
(c) Bundles of hundred dollar bills.
(d) Tax records.
12. What was Lewis watching on television in Chapter 26?
(a) Monday Night Football.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A movie.
(d) A sitcom.
13. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
(a) New Mexico.
14. What color was Dylan's hair on President's Day?
15. What was the name of the shift manager who told Lewis to leave the venue on Labor Day weekend 1997?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
2. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
3. What was Lewis's new team's homebase in Vegas?
4. What was the name of the second casino that the team played in Louisiana?
5. As Lewis was walking down the driveway after cashing in the chips, what type of vehicle pulled up next to him?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)