|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the shift manager who told Lewis to leave the venue on Labor Day weekend 1997?
2. How much did Lewis's new team make in their first few months?
3. How long had the meeting lasted when Lewis's blackjack team decided to split from Rosa?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
4. What was the first venue on the blackjack team's list Labor Day weekend 1997?
(a) New York, New York.
5. Who did Rosa say was the point guy at Plymouth Associates?
(a) Alexander Smith.
(b) Vincent Cole.
(c) David Martinson.
(d) Robert Jack.
6. What color casino chip did Lewis see on his kitchen table?
7. In 1997, how many months did Lewis spend focusing on his 9 to 5 job?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
8. How many trips did Lewis tell his tax lawyer he had made to Vegas in the last year?
9. What alias did Lewis use Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas?
(a) Ken Davis.
(b) Dave Williams.
(c) Bob Martin.
(d) Andy Phillips.
10. Labor Day weekend 1997, what type of buttons did Martinez have on a red silk shirt?
(a) Alligator-shaped buttons.
(d) Bear-shaped buttons.
11. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
12. How much money had Martinez won in his first hours playing on President's Day?
13. When was the Luxor built?
14. What was the name of the second casino that the team played in Louisiana?
(a) Isle of Capri.
(b) Lucky Magnolia.
(c) Bayou Vista Plaza.
(d) Vegas Style North.
15. How much did robbers take from Jill and Dylan's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cameras might a casino have to monitor patrons?
2. What statue was at the base of the MGM Grand?
3. What color was Kianna's hair on President's Day?
4. By the end of February 1997, how much of a return was the blackjack team making on their investments?
5. Who was Lewis talking with on the phone three days after the Louisiana trip?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)