|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Andrew Tay?
2. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
(d) New Mexico.
3. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
(a) 3 hours a day.
(b) 5 hours a day.
(c) 2 hours a day.
(d) 4 hours a day.
4. What was the name of the town where Lewis's parents lived?
5. In November of 1994, what alias was Martinez using at the hotel?
(a) Peter Koy.
(b) Andy Chu.
(c) Marshall Ling.
(d) Brian Chong.
6. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Atlantic City.
7. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
8. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
(a) Clay Hodges.
(b) Muhammad Ali.
(c) Michael Moorer.
(d) Joe Frazier.
9. How much money did the average visitor to Vegas lose in a typical weekend?
10. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 5 years earlier.
(b) 6 years earlier.
(c) 4 years earlier.
(d) 7 years earlier.
11. How much money did Lewis lose in two hands of blackjack in late 1994?
12. How old was Rosa when he matriculated at MIT?
13. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
14. How many square feet did the casino have where the author met Jill?
(a) 1.4 million square feet.
(b) 500,000 square feet.
(c) 4.7 million square feet.
(d) 750,000 square feet.
15. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
(a) Charles Ming.
(b) Bradford Trong.
(c) Wyatt Chong.
(d) Barry Chow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kianna's family from?
2. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
3. What college was Lewis attending?
4. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
5. When Lewis sat down for his first turn at a blackjack table in Vegas, where was the couple from who were already at the table?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)