|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Andrew Tay?
2. What was the name of the town where Lewis's parents lived?
3. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
(a) 4 percent.
(b) 3 percent.
(c) 1 percent.
(d) 2 percent.
4. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
(a) John and Gary's
(c) The Pub.
5. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
6. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 4 years earlier.
(b) 7 years earlier.
(c) 6 years earlier.
(d) 5 years earlier.
7. Where was Lewis going to be working after graduating from MIT?
(a) Los Angeles.
8. Where was the Grand Victoria Casino located?
(d) East St. Louis.
9. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
(a) Clay Hodges.
(b) Joe Frazier.
(c) Michael Moorer.
(d) Muhammad Ali.
10. How much money did the average visitor to Vegas lose in a typical weekend?
11. How many visitors did the Grand Victoria Casino boast that it had daily?
12. How many square feet did the casino have where the author met Jill?
(a) 1.4 million square feet.
(b) 750,000 square feet.
(c) 4.7 million square feet.
(d) 500,000 square feet.
13. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
14. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
15. What time did a team meeting take place in June of 1995?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kianna Lam's major?
2. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
3. At what casino did the author meet Jill Taylor?
4. How much money was Lewis carrying when he took his casino test?
5. What would be waiting for Lewis in his suite if he stayed at the MGM?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)