|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Felicia's major?
(b) Civil and Environmental Engineering.
(d) Chemical Engineering.
2. Where was Kianna's family from?
3. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
4. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
(a) New Mexico.
5. Where did Andrew Tay grow up?
(a) Outside Detroit.
(b) Outside Chicago.
(c) San Francisco.
6. When Lewis played Gorilla on his second night in Vegas, who were some of the guys at the blackjack table?
(a) Basketball players form the New York Knicks.
(b) Basketball players from the Los Angeles Lakers.
(c) Basketball players from the Houston Rockets.
(d) Basketball players from the Orlando Magic.
7. Where did Lewis go to high school?
(d) New Hampshire.
8. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
(b) MGM Grand.
(d) Hard Rock Casino.
9. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
10. In what state was the largest casino in the world?
(c) New Jersey.
11. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 7 years earlier.
(b) 5 years earlier.
(c) 4 years earlier.
(d) 6 years earlier.
12. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
(c) North Face.
13. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
14. What type of house did Lewis's parents live in?
(a) A nineteen century fouresquare.
(b) A split-level house.
(c) Two-story colonial-style house.
(d) A ranch-style house.
15. What was kept chilled in Lewis's bedroom at the Caesars?
(a) Belgian Beer.
(b) Keg of Corona.
(c) Thai Beer.
(d) Pony keg of Sam Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
2. Where was Felicia's sister during Thanksgiving of 1994?
3. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
4. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
5. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)