|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Grand Victoria Casino located?
(d) East St. Louis.
2. When Lewis played Gorilla on his second night in Vegas, who were some of the guys at the blackjack table?
(a) Basketball players from the Los Angeles Lakers.
(b) Basketball players form the New York Knicks.
(c) Basketball players from the Orlando Magic.
(d) Basketball players from the Houston Rockets.
3. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 7 percent.
(d) 12 percent.
4. When did the three new recruits for the blackjack team start working?
(a) September 1, 1995.
(b) May 30, 1995.
(c) July 4, 1995.
(d) January 30, 1995.
5. How old was Rosa when he matriculated at MIT?
6. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
(d) North Face.
7. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
8. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
9. Where was Kianna's family from?
10. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
11. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
(c) St. Christopher medal.
(d) Shark tooth.
12. What was Kianna Lam's major?
(b) Aerospace Engineering.
(c) Mechanical Engineering.
(d) Electrical engineering.
13. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
14. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 95 percent.
15. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
(b) The Pub.
(d) John and Gary's
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis go to high school?
2. How tall was Andrew Tay?
3. Where was Lewis going to be working after graduating from MIT?
4. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
5. In what state was the largest casino in the world?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)