|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was Lewis carrying when he took his casino test?
2. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What was Andrew Tay's major?
(a) Electrical engineering.
(d) Mechanical engineering.
4. Where did Jill Taylor live at the time she met the author?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Providence, Rhode Island.
(d) Hartford, Connecticut.
5. In June of 1995, what were Kianna, Michael, and Fisher eating?
(c) Chicken wings.
6. At what restaurant did Jill meet the author?
(b) Al Dente.
(c) Golden Dragon.
7. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 7 percent.
(b) 12 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
8. In what state was the largest casino in the world?
(d) New Jersey.
9. How tall was Andrew Tay?
10. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
11. Where did Lewis go to high school?
(b) New Hampshire.
12. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
13. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
14. How many members did the tribe have that ran the casino where the author met Jill?
15. How many different aliases did Lewis create to play blackjack in Vegas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
2. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
3. Where was Felicia's sister during Thanksgiving of 1994?
4. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
5. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)