1. What was the time at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What had Kevin Lewis been drinking in Chapter 1?
3. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
A bent right arm.
5. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
6. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
A little over one million dollars.
7. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
8. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
This section contains 3,246 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)