|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian tribe ran the casino where the author met Jill?
(a) Hopi Indian Tribe.
(b) Meskwaki Indian Tribe.
(c) Seminole Indian Tribe.
(d) Pequot Indian Tribe.
2. Where did Lewis meet the independent surveillance that the author interviewed?
(b) A casino in Illinois.
(c) A casino in Vegas.
(d) A bar in Boston.
3. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
(b) About $400,000.
(d) About $300,000.
4. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
(a) Folded arms in front of the chest.
(b) Hands in pockets.
(c) Scratching an ear.
(d) Folded arms behind the back.
5. What color was Dylan's hair on President's Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the author meet with a dancer to discuss Lewis?
2. How old was Kianna when her family emigrated to the United States?
3. What was Felicia doing after graduating from MIT?
4. What simple word was used to signal +2?
5. What type of car did the team rent when they went to Louisiana?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)