|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November of 1994, what alias was Martinez using at the hotel?
(a) Brian Chong.
(b) Peter Koy.
(c) Marshall Ling.
(d) Andy Chu.
2. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
3. What casino did the team try first in Shreveport?
(a) Amelia Belle Casino.
(b) Jack Binion's Horseshoe Casino.
(c) Hollywood Casino.
(d) Coushatta Casino Resort.
4. What time did Lewis have to be to work in the morning after celebrating with Dylan on a Tuesday evening?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
5. What type of house did Lewis's parents live in?
(a) A ranch-style house.
(b) Two-story colonial-style house.
(c) A nineteen century fouresquare.
(d) A split-level house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dining establishment did the team meet at in the Grand Victoria Casino?
2. How much money did Andrew Tay make on a weekend spotting?
3. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
4. How much money was Lewis carrying on his persons when he and Martinez went to Vegas in November of 1994?
5. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)