|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Labor Day weekend 1997, how much of a profit had Martinez's squad made in the first four hours of play?
2. How much money was Lewis carrying on his persons when he and Martinez went to Vegas in November of 1994?
3. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) Black in a ponytail.
(b) A buzzcut.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) A black Mohawk.
4. Vegas had Fight Night, New Orleans had Mardi Gras, and what did Boston have?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Alumni weekend.
(d) Boxing Day.
5. What statue was at the base of the MGM Grand?
(c) A large ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lewis's new team's homebase in Vegas?
2. How many trips did Lewis tell his tax lawyer he had made to Vegas in the last year?
3. When the author and Lewis met in Chapter 32, how long had it been since the robbery?
4. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
5. What type of injuries did Tay notice that Fisher had when Tay saw him at the gym?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)