|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis sat down for his first turn at a blackjack table in Vegas, where was the couple from who were already at the table?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Where did Dylan move after Lewis's team split up?
3. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
(a) $75,000 each.
(b) $100,000 each.
(c) $200,000 each.
(d) $50,000 each.
4. What was the name of the shift manager who told Lewis to leave the venue on Labor Day weekend 1997?
5. By June of 1995, what profit had the team made in the last eight months?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 30 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season was it in Chapter 29?
2. When the author and Lewis met in Chapter 32, how long had it been since the robbery?
3. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
4. What would be waiting at Lewis's suite if he was staying at the Stardust?
5. Where did Lewis meet the independent surveillance that the author interviewed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)