|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple word was used to signal +2?
2. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 12 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
3. What was Lewis's father's occupation?
4. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
(b) Taj Mahal.
5. How much money did the average visitor to Vegas lose in a typical weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
2. What time did Lewis have to be to work in the morning after celebrating with Dylan on a Tuesday evening?
3. How old was Kianna when her family emigrated to the United States?
4. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
5. On Labor Day weekend 1997, how much of a profit had Martinez's squad made in the first four hours of play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)