|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lewis was walking down the driveway after cashing in the chips, what type of vehicle pulled up next to him?
(a) A casino security vehicle.
(b) A Lincoln Continental with tinted windows.
(c) White van with darkened windows.
(d) A Chrysler Town Car.
2. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
3. What did it cost the author to chat with a dancer about Lewis?
(b) $300 and a $20 tip.
(c) $200 and a $10 tip.
4. On Labor Day weekend 1997, how much of a profit had Martinez's squad made in the first four hours of play?
5. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
(a) A bar in Boston.
(b) MIT classroom.
(c) A frat house.
(d) A team member's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dancer that the author met to discuss Lewis?
2. How long had the meeting lasted when Lewis's blackjack team decided to split from Rosa?
3. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
4. What was Lewis's father's occupation?
5. What was the total amount of money that the author carried onto a plane in Chapter 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)