|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 12 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 7 percent.
(d) 15 percent.
2. What flight did Martinez and Kevin take to Vegas in November of 1994?
(a) Pan Am 19.
(b) Southwestern 14.
(c) America West 69.
(d) American 43.
3. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
4. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
(a) 95 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
5. After Martinez's trouble President's Day weekend, how much had the team won by Sunday morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. With prosthetics, how much did it look like Martinez weighed?
2. What was Andrew Tay's major?
3. In November of 1994, what alias was Martinez using at the hotel?
4. What was Kianna Lam's major?
5. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)