|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
(d) Taj Mahal.
2. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
4. What did it cost the author to chat with a dancer about Lewis?
(b) $300 and a $20 tip.
(d) $200 and a $10 tip.
5. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
(a) 3 hours a day.
(b) 2 hours a day.
(c) 5 hours a day.
(d) 4 hours a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
2. Where did the dancer the author interviewed meet Lewis?
3. How many different aliases did Lewis create to play blackjack in Vegas?
4. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
5. Where did Brian Hale grow up?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)