|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of the time would a deal normally bust in blackjack?
(a) 15 percent.
(b) 28 percent.
(c) 21 percent.
(d) 33 percent.
2. With prosthetics, how much did it look like Martinez weighed?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 350 pounds.
3. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
4. Where did the author meet with a dancer to discuss Lewis?
(b) Crazy Horse Too.
(c) Velvet Lion.
(d) Club Paradise.
5. At what restaurant did Jill meet the author?
(c) Al Dente.
(d) Golden Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis stay Super Bowl weekend when the team returned to Las Vegas?
2. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
3. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
4. In November of 1994, what alias was Martinez using at the hotel?
5. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)