|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
2. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) A black Mohawk.
(b) A buzzcut.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) Black in a ponytail.
3. How many floors did the hotel have at the casino where the team first gambled in Louisiana?
4. What was Felicia doing after graduating from MIT?
(a) Medical school in Chicago.
(b) Attend Harvard Business school.
(c) Attend Yale.
(d) Medical school in San Francisco.
5. Where was the Hispanic guy from that Lewis partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1997, how many months did Lewis spend focusing on his 9 to 5 job?
2. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
3. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
4. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How much time might a person have to spend in prison if he was caught using any sort of a cheating device in a casino?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)