|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
2. By the end of February 1997, how much of a return was the blackjack team making on their investments?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
3. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 4 years earlier.
(b) 6 years earlier.
(c) 5 years earlier.
(d) 7 years earlier.
4. Where did Brian Hale grow up?
(c) New Jersey.
5. How many square feet did the casino have where the author met Jill?
(a) 750,000 square feet.
(b) 4.7 million square feet.
(c) 500,000 square feet.
(d) 1.4 million square feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Kevin Lewis been drinking in Chapter 1?
2. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
3. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
4. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
5. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)