|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Atlantic City.
2. Why had Fisher left college?
(a) His father died.
(b) His sister was injured in a car accident.
(c) His brother was injured a construction accident.
(d) He flunked out.
3. What was the name of the shift manager who told Lewis to leave the venue on Labor Day weekend 1997?
4. Where had the author first met Lewis?
(a) Atlantic City.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. Who was the independent surveillance expert that the author interviewed about casino security?
(a) Phil Martin.
(b) Mike Davidson.
(c) Bob Callison.
(d) Jake Eldridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
2. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
3. What was Felicia's major?
4. How much money did Lewis lose in two hands of blackjack in late 1994?
5. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)