|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
2. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
(a) A black Mohawk.
(b) Black in a ponytail.
(c) Short and messy.
(d) A buzzcut.
3. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 6 years earlier.
(b) 4 years earlier.
(c) 7 years earlier.
(d) 5 years earlier.
4. Where did Andrew Tay grow up?
(b) Outside Detroit.
(c) Outside Chicago.
(d) San Francisco.
5. After the Labor Day fiasco in Las Vegas, how long did it take Lewis to calm down on the flight back to Boston?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
2. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. On President's Day 1998, what color suit was Martinez wearing?
4. How long had the MIT Blackjack Team been in existence?
5. How much time might a person have to spend in prison if he was caught using any sort of a cheating device in a casino?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)