|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
(b) Taj Mahal.
2. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
(b) St. Christopher medal.
(d) Shark tooth.
3. What simple word was used to signal +2?
4. What Indian tribe ran the casino where the author met Jill?
(a) Hopi Indian Tribe.
(b) Seminole Indian Tribe.
(c) Pequot Indian Tribe.
(d) Meskwaki Indian Tribe.
5. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
(b) The Pub.
(d) John and Gary's
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
2. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
3. At what restaurant did Jill meet the author?
4. On President's Day, how did Lewis wear his hair during the first shift of blackjack?
5. Where was Kianna's family from?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)